Part 13

After the incident in the store room, Stevie and Lindsey eventually managed to get back to their table without anybody noticing what had happened earlier before. The band didn't stay much longer and soon everybody got back to their hotel, Stevie intentionally always brushing Lindsey's body on the way back. She asked herself what was going to happen next?! It was obvious that their one-night-only-agreement had been thrown out of the window! But how was this whole thing going to go on? She had no idea, the only thing she knew for sure was that she'd do anything it took to be near him and feel him. She felt drawn to him like a moth to a flame, unable to control her upcoming desire for him.

When all of them got into the elevator, soon one by one leaving on the different hotel floors to get into their own rooms, only Stevie and Lindsey were left, he went straight ahead and pinned her against the wall just like he had done hours earlier in the hotel corridor. His face was barely an inch apart from hers and he heard how her breath became shallow again, her body rhythmically wiggling against him in anticipation of what was going to come next.

"You drive me up the wall, Stephanie..", he whispered, blowing his warm, damp breath in her ear, then nuzzling her neck, softly biting and sucking on her skin.

"Come visit me tonight?", she asked, her voice barely a whisper.

"I'll be there.", he promised, captured her lips in another breathtaking kiss before the door of the elevator opened up and they parted to go to their rooms.

"I'm not sure if I can wait until tonight.", Lindsey mumbled with his back to her as both of them stood there, opening up their hotel room doors.

"What did so suddenly change your mind about this?", she whispered back without turning around to face him.

He didn't answer right away until she suddenly felt his arms circle her body, his mouth near her right ear, "You."

She closed her eyes in satisfaction.

"And to be fair, that amazing blowjob of yours."

Stevie giggled in response, slightly blushing as she leaned back into him, "I sensed you liked it.."

"I'm planning on paying you back for that, you know.", he said, nibbling on her earlobe.

"Later.", she smirked, freed herself out of his embrace and walked into her room but not closing the door without winking flirtatiously. Lindsey groaned, standing there watching the door shutting before his eyes.

—-

It was close to 9pm when Stevie had finished her bath and was ready to welcome Lindsey in her suite again. She had lighted dozens of candles, there was soft Jazz playing in the background, pink champagne, strawberries and massage oil waiting for their use on her nightstand.

She took a look in the mirror, opening up her long, black silk nightrobe to watch her body in the warm candlelight of her bedroom. Lindsey had been right, she was still beautiful. Sure, she had aged, had gained a few pounds, but she was still satisfied with her look. The dieting, exercising and staying out of the sun had done her body good. And knowing that after all these years, she was still able to 'drive Lindsey up the wall', as he had expressed it hours before, was the best confirmation she could possibly receive. She smiled at her reflection in the mirror, then closed her robe again.

A sudden knocking at her door made her smile even brighter. Without looking through the spyhole, she opened up the door, "At last. I thought you would..-", she stopped in mid-sentence.

"You were waiting for us?!", Lori laughed and pushed past her into the room, Sharon and Christine following behind into the living-area.

"What.. What are you doing here?!", Stevie asked and went after them, trying hard to not sound too disappointed.