Part 20

The next morning came and Stevie was the first one to wake up. She found herself in a tight embrace, having Lindsey's arms wrapped around her body and his left leg draped over hers. She smiled happily and snuggled even closer.

There was no better feeling than waking up in the arms of the man you love. Wait.. love?! Did she really love him? Of course, she did. But was she in love with him, as well?

Carefully, she turned in his arms and looked at his face. He looked so peaceful as he breathed evenly in his sleep. Stevie brought her hand up and touched his face, lovingly caressing his cheeks as he stirred some and eventually opened up his eyes.

And the very moment, his two crystal blue oceans were staring at her, she knew it for sure. She had fallen for him - again. And perhaps even harder than ever before.

"Good morning.", Lindsey said with a bright smile, his voice still raspy from just waking up.

They had not had a lot of sleep, perhaps three to four hours, but had made love throughout the whole night like some young, horny teenagers.

"Good morning to you, too..", she said sweetly back at him, her hand running from his left cheek up and through his disheveled gray hair.

"Oh, I'm sure planning to make this a good morning for the both of us...", he smirked and rolled Stevie on her back to climb on top of her.

"Lindsey!", she squeaked and giggled in surprise as he playfully nuzzled her neck and his wandering hands felt up her bare skin underneath him.

"Mmmm.. Stephanie..", Lindsey muffled against her breasts as his right hand found its way between her thighs to get her into the mood but found her slit to be already slick and wet by arousal, "Oh I see.. You're ready yet.."

"Oh, I'm pretty sure some of that is your blame though, if you get what I mean!", she winked at him.

"No, I don't.. What do you mean?", he grinned.

"Well, after filling me up about four times last night, you can't..-"

He interrupted her by crashing his lips onto hers and hushing her with a fiery, hot kiss, "You're a dirty, little girl, Stevie! You know that?"

"Mmm.. But you wouldn't want me any other way.", she countered.

"That's true.", he admitted and backed off some to look into her brown eyes, "Well, let me see what kind of mess we made last night.."

"Lindsey!", she squeaked once again when he disappeared underneath the bedsheets and made his way down her upper body and between her thighs.

"Oh, it's too dark in here! I guess I'm gonna need some light to clean this up!"

"Lindsey, don't you dare...-"

And once again, he didn't listen and pulled away the covers which fell down to the floor, leaving Stevie lying there completely naked for him to see in the bright light of the morning sun that was shining through the windows.

"Ohhhhhh!", he faked to be surprised as he took a closer look at her private parts, "Now that's what I call a big, creamy mess!"

"Lindsey! You dirty, old man!", Stevie shrieked but laughed some as she tried to close her thighs and hide her sensitive area from his view.

"Oh nooooo, don't you hide this from me! This needs to be cleaned and filled up again."

She closed her eyes and blushed some by his words. She loved dirty talk but Lindsey has always had great talent in pushing even her limits to the max.