Part 12

Without meeting each other's eyes again, Lindsey and Stevie followed Mick downstairs into the hotel lobby, where Christine, John, Lori and Sharon were already waiting for them. In no time, they found a nice place down the street to have lunch and Stevie, who tried her best to get a seat next to Lindsey, ended up between Lori and Mick and having Lindsey sitting right across from her. Over and over again, she tried to catch his eyes but Lindsey was successfully avoiding any eye contact whatsoever. After making their orders, Stevie grew impatient, wanting nothing but Lindsey's attention.

Carefully, she freed her right foot from her Loubountin heel (silently thanking God for not wearing boots today), then stretched out her leg, slowely lifting it up underneath the table and placing her bare foot right on Lindsey's left thigh. She looked up and saw him choking on his water. She smirked. Gosh, this was fun!

When he still ignored her eyes, she bit her bottom lip and moved her foot higher, grazing his crotch through his jeans. Now, she had his attention!

He looked right into her eyes, his cheeks turning red, sweat beginning to drop down his forehead. When no one was watching, she licked her lips, intensively staring into his blue eyes, and started moving her foot in slow circles. He closed his eyes in response and gasped loudly. She grinned again, pretty well feeling a bulge starting to grow in his jeans. Soon, he was panting and clenching up on his chair.

"Lindsey, are you okay?!", Chris asked suddenly and looked worriedly at her band member who looked like he was about to get a heart attack.

"I'm fine.. Thanks.", he said with a forced smile, one hand moving down to his crotch, getting a hold on Stevie's ankle and stopping her from feeling him up any longer, "I just need some air.. I'll be back in a few!", he stood up, "Don't wait for me with dessert."

Stevie watched him leaving the table, his hands trying their best to cover up the massive hard-on in his jeans.

Quickly, Stevie slipped back into her shoe and stood up.

"And where are you going?!", Lori asked curiously.

"Ladies room. I'll be back in a few.", she mumbled and followed Lindsey down the hall.

"Come here!", she whispered , grabbed his hand and pulled him after her in another corridor, pushing a door open and dragging him after her.

"Are you nuts?! Stevie, there's a private sign on the door! We can't just..-"

"Would you just shut up?!", she hissed, looked around and quickly closed the door behind them.

"I can't believe this!", he sighed and ran his hands through his hair, "And what the hell was that at the table?!"

"Mmmmm, liked it?!", Stevie asked and moved closer to him, her long, red fingernails scratching his chest through his black cotton t-shirt.

"No!!! Are you insane?! If somebody saw-"

"Nobody saw anything!", she interrupted him quickly.

"Stevie, what the fuck is wrong with you?! You're acting like some horny teenager! We're in our sixties for God's sake!"

"Told you earlier before but you decided to ignore me instead! I want you! And your body shows me you enjoy my special treatment, don't you?", she smirked and squeezed his cock through his jeans that had definitely become too tight by now.

"Stevie, pleeease..."

"Well", she flirted, "since we've got not much time left and I didn't drag you in here for no reason", she started unbluckling his pants, "we have to hurry up, baby!"

"What are you..-", he wasn't able to end his sentence when Stevie kneeled down in front of him and took his cock right into her mouth, a loud gasp escaping his lips.

She smirked once again and sucked even harder, her right hand holding him in place while her left one started kneading his balls.

"Oh my God!", he panted and looked down at her bobbing up and down on his length.

"Still want me to stop?!", she asked and released him for a moment.

"N-n-nooo..", he stammered, his hands now tangling in her hair.

"That's what I thought. Stop resisting, Linds!", she grinned, then continued sucking him off.

He closed his eyes and leaned back against the wall behind him. That felt way too good. Stevie had always known how to give good head but this right now was fucking amazing!

She sensed that he was close and she decided to tease him some more, circling his tip tantalizingly slowly, then sucking hard on it, her hands still continuing their work.

"Steph, I'm going to come!", he groaned and looked down at her again.

Their eyes met and she didn't stop as suddenly they heard a voice at the door, the doorhandle slowly pushing down.

In one swift motion, Lindsey got down on the floor, grabbed Stevie and pulled her with him behind a shelf stock full of tableware and glasses.

Both of them held their breath as a one of the waiters entered the small store room to get some cups and cutlery for setting more tables. Stevie felt her heart pounding like crazy in her chest, fearing that that young man in front of them could here it beating.

Gosh, what the hell had she thought?! If they got caught like this, they were ruined.

Lindsey heard her breathing getting louder and placed his hand over her mouth to silence her, his eyes wandering down his upper body to see his jeans still opened up and his cock standing out.

Please dear God, don't let us get caught like this, he prayed silently and pressed Stevie closer to his chest.

For another two minutes the young man stayed with them in this small room and Stevie couldn't understand how he hadn't seen them yet spread across the floor in one small corner. She felt Lindsey's strong arms holding her tightly and waves of adrenaline pumping through her blood stream.

"John?"

"Yeah?"

"Get out of there, we've got enough!"

"Okay!", the waiter yelled back and went out of the room, the door closing behind him.

"Oh. My. God.", Stevie panted and her body relaxed against his.

She turned her head around and looked at him, their eyes meeting. A moment of silence covered them, then suddenly both of them bursted out in laughter.

"Holy shit!", he chuckled.

"I already saw the headlines of the tabloids flashing in my head: Stevie Nicks sucks off Lindsey Buckingham in sleazy cubby!", she joked and laughed into his chest.

"Yeah, and on top of that, my dick is still showing!"

"Oh God!", she cackled and looked down at him, "You're right!"

"That would have made an amazing photo!", he joined her laughing again, "Oh, and thanks for.. you know.. the blowjob, honey!", he grinned.

"I'm sad I couldn't finish you off.."

"Well, me too. But after that jump scare, I'm definitely out of the mood."

Once again, Stevie looked down on him and saw that his cock had turned soft again. She smiled sadly, reached down and put him back into his pants.

"Don't worry! I'm sure we'll get another chance on that one!", she chuckled, beamed up at him, tears of laughter sparkling in her eyes, the brightest smile curling up on her face.

She looked so goddamn beautiful and so happy in this very moment and he just couldn't resist, bent down and captured her lips in a soft, passionate kiss.