Part 4

Stevie was still awake, lying in her bed, her thoughts racing, her conversation with Lindsey still on her mind, when a knock at her door disturbed the silence.

Reluctantly, she got up and walked only in her nightie into the living-area to see who dared to come around at 4 in the morning.

"Linds-"

She wasn't able to end her sentence when Lindsey pushed forward and crashed his lips on hers. She pulled away and looked at him with wide eyes.

"You read the letter."

It wasn't a question. He nodded and pulled her back in his arms to kiss her once more, gently this time.

"I told you not to.", she said and backed off once again.

"I know.", he said, his eyes searching for hers, "But I'm glad I did."

"What...?", she asked sheepishly, suddenly overwhelmed by the situation she was facing.

"I still want you, Steph..", he mumbled, his mouth descending to the curve of her neck, leaving open mouth kisses there, his teeth following soon, softly biting her flesh, "Never stopped wanting you.."

She closed her eyes in satisfaction. She couldn't believe what was happening. He pushed them gently a few more steps into the room to close the door behind them, his mouth not breaking contact with her skin, his arms wrapping around her, his hands roaming her body.

"Lindsey..", she moaned in his ear and her hands moved all over his back, taking his presence in.

He grinned. He had missed her voice sounding that low and sexy when she called him by his name. He lifted up his head and looked directly into her eyes, making sure she wanted this as much as he did. Piercing blue and chocolate brown staring at each other in the heat of the moment.

"You sure you wanna do this?", she asked.

"More than anything else, yes.", he said truthfully and tucked a strand of golden hair behind her ear.

"I don't look like I used to..", she said sheepishly and escaped his eyes.

"Bullshit!", he said, "You're beautiful."

"You haven't seen me naked in 17 years, Linds..", she bit her lower lip.

"Stevie, trust me. I want you. All of you. And you are beautiful. Also, I don't look like 17 years ago either."

"Oh, come on, Linds! You're still fit and lean and.."

"And I'm gray and have wrinkles everywhere!", he said, emphasizing the last word, causing her to chuckle in return, "See, that's what I wanna see. I wanna see my little gypsy girl smiling for me."

She nodded lightly, her heart racing like crazy inside of her chest, and she couldn't help but blush.

"Sooooo.. may I kiss you again?", he asked and looked lovingly at her face, capturing every freckle, every little wrinkle, every single tiny hair in awe. It had been so long since he had really looked at her like that. She was so close.

Stevie swallowed hard in anticipation, then lightly parted her lips and closed her eyes. That was enough of an invitation for him and he slowly bent down and brushed her lips with her. Little pecks followed and she quickly returned them, her arms wrapping themselves around his neck to pull him closer while he started to touch her curves, stroking and squeezing her body. Peck by peck their kisses intensified, lasted longer, became wetter and more passionate, less gently, their tongues joining soon, curiously sucking and licking each other's lips and exploring the insides of each other's mouths.