Part 27

After their talk in the kitchen, Stevie somehow managed to escape upstairs into her bedroom to get herself ready. She was still in her nightgown, had no make-up on and had had no shower either, even though her guests would arrive soon.
As she wiggled out of her clothes and climbed into the shower, she realized that she had not even two hours left to get herself ready and welcome her guests with aperitives.

"Fuck it!"

"Stevie? Are you okay?"

"Lindsey, please tell me that is you..", Stevie shrieked as she tried to hide her breasts and private area with her hands, hoping sincerely that not one of the kids had come in to look after her.

"Yes, it's me. Calm down, baby..", Lindsey chuckled and approached the open shower in her newly designed bathroom, his eyes roaming her exposed, wet body in front of him, "May I join you?"

"Lindsey! No!", Stevie shrieked, "Your kids are just around the corner.."

"So what?", he said and stepped closer.

"So what?! If one of them sees the both of us showering together, all hell will break loose!"

"Don't panic, I locked the bathroom door, baby!", Lindsey said and started undressing in front of her, "And even if so.. They know we are in a relationship together."

"Lindsey, no! Stop it! Get your pants back on!", Stevie demanded but he didn't listen.

With a smirk he stepped out of his boxers and jumped under the shower, grabbing her, feeling her small, wet, warm body as the water cascaded down on them.

"Mmmm, Stephanie..", he mumbled and nuzzled her neck, "I missed you like this.."

"Like what?", Stevie moaned, her barricades slowly breaking down as she felt his arms enfolding her.

"Like this. All naked and wet. And willing for me..", he answered and pinched a nipple that instantly started to harden.

"Lindsey, we're not going to have sex in the shower!"

"Why not?!", he pouted.

"First, I have to hurry the fuck up, my guests are coming in less than two hours and I'm nothing near ready. Second, I won't be able to keep quiet after living celibate for the past two weeks and I don't want your kids to hear me screaming your name. Third, if we had sex, I'd want more than just a quickie under the shower. And fourth, I highly doubt you'd be able to support me!"

"Mmm. I can't help it! You have your reasons. Though the fourth one is a massive lie. I'd be able to support you, trust me baby. I'll show you as soon as we have the house for ourselves..", he laughed and bent down to kiss her forehead while his fingers danced on her upper body, "Well, how about just feeling each other some? Have some body contact? I missed you so badly those past two weeks.."

"Well, and whose fault is that?", she smirked.

"So sorry.."

"It's okay and forgiven. You gave me the best Christmas present I've ever gotten..", she said seductively and wrapped her arms around his neck to meet him in a lazy, hot kiss, their tongues softly touching and dancing inside of his mouth.

"Oh, and I'm nowhere near done yet..", he flirted and squeezed her butt.

"Really?"

"Uh-uh! You'll get it tonight, when you let me inside of your bed.."

"So, you think you'll be sleeping in my bed?", she raised a brow but laughed at the same time.

"Oh yes, you bet your sexy ass, you cute little thing!", he bit her earlobe.