Part 7

"I... We..."

"Shhhh...", he hushed her and pushed her gently to roll her on her back.

Carefully, he climbed on top of her, reminding himself of her aching hips, and lay down with his legs between her parted ones. His right hand found its way into her hair and he stroked it lovingly, his blue eyes looking directly into her brown ones.

"I can't believe we're actually doing this..", Stevie said slowly.

"Are you nervous?"

"A little.. yes..", she admitted sheepishly.

"Me, too..", he laughed to lighten up the mood, "It's been so long.."

"Mmmm..", she nodded and tried to breathe normally.

"Too long.. I've been wanting to do this for quite some time.."

"What do you mean?", Stevie looked up at him with big eyes.

"Making love to you, silly.", he smiled down at her and placed a loving kiss on her nose.

"Really?"

"Yes. Actually since we separated I've thought about it.."

"Why? You had Kristen."

"Can we not talk about her right now? It's ruining the moment."

"Umm.. Okay.. Sorry, I'm just so nervous..", Stevie said and ran her fingers through her hair.

"Don't be. It's alright. It's just me. It's going to be beautiful, I'm sure."

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Yes, Linds. Let's do this.", she laughed shyly and blushed slightly.

"You've always looked so cute when you're blushing.", Lindsey said and lowered his head with a smile to place a flow of soft kisses all over her face, his hands drawing her tiny body in, running them up and down her sides, caressing her.

She breathed out heavily, feeling the tension leaving her body. This was fine. It was him. She relaxed. Lindsey started moving his body on top of hers, his erection rubbing against her private parts, getting some release for both of them.

"Mmmm, that feels good..", she moaned and closed her eyes, concentrating of feeling him so close to her center, nearly entering her already.

"You like it?", he chuckled.

"Mmmm.. yes..", she grinned but her eyes remained closed.

He lowered his head once again and kissed her neck, running his tongue over her silky, pale skin, that was glowing in the golden candlelight, biting her soft flesh, causing louder moans to escape her pouty lips. His left hand found its way to her breasts and he massaged each of them gently, squeezing them appreciatively, then wetting his fingers with some saliva and stimulating her nipples with them.

Stevie was amazed by how gentle and loving Lindsey treated her. He put all the effort in to make her feel special and comfortable. It was one of those moments in which she saw how much that man had once loved her and how much she had loved him back. Why had she ever let him go?

She opened up her eyes and looked at him, taking his face into her hands and pulling him down to capture his lips in a tender kiss.

"I'm ready."

"You sure?"

"Yes, Linds. Do it."

"I'll be gentle, okay?", he said and stroked one more time over her cheeks.