method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗼 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝘁. 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗣

"𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗼𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲

"𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗮 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂? 𝗼𝗵 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗲..."

𝗡𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗛 sat in her living room on the couch while she worked on unfinished college work, multiple pages of notes spread across her coffee table while her phone sat propped up against a vase of flowers that sat on the coffee table as well.

being a Harvard student seemed hard to outsiders, but in reality, it wasn't that bad. sure you had hard classes and weird teachers here and there, but it flew by like a breeze. sometimes things got hard for Nylah, but she always managed to thug it out. but it grew easier to thug out when she met Silas and Jamal.

to Nylah, Silas and Jamal were just a couple of motherfuckers looking for some fun to have, and that's exactly why the three clicked the moment they met. after Nylah met them, the duo turned into a trio, and they went from two peas in a pod to three. most people were confused as to why Nylah even hung out with the men. i mean, she had straight A's, she didn't cause trouble, and she wasn't as chaotic as them, so what did she see in them?

honestly, Nylah couldn't tell you the answer. but when they came around, she just knew she'd always be smiling and laughing.

"Silas, i'm doin' work, how long you gon' keep buggin' me?" Nylah asked, glancing over at her propped-up phone, as she looked between her notes and the teacher's notes for the Black History test and wrote down what was important for her upcoming test, earning a smack from Silas's lips.

"girl, i know you ain't doin' that white man's work. you got betta' shit that can occupy yo' time." Silas mugged, making Nylah playfully roll her eyes, as she sat down her pencil and sat up straight, looking over at her phone and mugging him back.

"what's better for me to occupy my time with, Si?" Nylah mugged, raising a brow, as Silas chuckled before smiling, adjusting his beanie on his head while he ran his tongue over his lips.

"obviously me, shorty." Silas smiled, earning a laugh from Nylah, as she jokingly mugged him for a second time before going back to her work.

"whatever, boy-"

"ayo, Silas- ooh, who you on the phone wit'?" suddenly, Jamal's head poked into Silas's camera and Nylah raised her head at the sound of the familiar voice, a low chuckle coming from her lips once she recognized it, "oh, wassup, Ny!"