d'angelo | 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞.

- requested by my luvbug -THATONEGIRLY ❤️

- ALSO inspired by a chapter she posted recently on her book titled "IMAGINES."

- check her out! she's dope asf! 🫶🏾

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆"

"𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮

"𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗲𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻' 𝗮𝘁 𝘆𝗮. 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗼𝗳 '𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻' 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗮..."

"𝗗, 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 '𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗜 𝗣𝗨𝗡𝗖𝗛 𝗬𝗢𝗨!" Bianca squealed as she laughed and smacked D'Angelo's hand away from her ass, earning a laugh from her boyfriend while he smiled at her.

"i can't help it, you lookin' a lil' too thick in these jeans," D'Angelo joked, wrapping his arm around her waist and pulling her closer to his body while they walked through the mall, "who you lookin' this thick fo', mama?"

"nobody but my man." Bianca smiled, looking up at him, as she rested her finger underneath his chin and gently pulled his face down to hers, sharing a sweet kiss with the man before pulling away and giggling girlishly.

due to her promotion at her job, D'Angelo decided to take her out to their local mall for a shopping spree. though she only had 3 bags from all the stores she's been to - one of them being a Victoria's Secret bag - D knew that once they went home, Bianca was still gonna try on everything and give him a haul of her everything once they got home.

the couple adorned matching outfits - leather jackets, plain black tees, and black jeans. D'Angelo wore a durag over his cornrows with black Timberlands on his feet while Bianca's black bundles were slicked back into a low ponytail with a black bandana wrapped around it and black Steve Maddens rested on her manicured feet. D's signature crucifix chain dangled from his neck and a pair of diamond studs rested in his ears as a silver 'B' necklace in cursive rested around Bianca's neck and silver hoops rested in her ears, adding a cherry on top and completing both of their outfits.

you could tell the two loved the color black, but what's more beautiful than an attractive black couple dressed in all black?

"i don't see no more stores i wanna go in, so... i think i'm ready to get somethin' to eat and then leave." Bianca announced, squeezing her lover's hand, as she looked up at him.