method man | 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐞.

- for my plus-sized babies, especially since Mef said he loves him some of us. enjoy! 😉🤎

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗤𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗲" 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗲𝗹

"𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱

"𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝗶 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗱. 𝗶 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗮 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗲. 𝗻𝗼 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝘀, 𝗻𝗼 𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘆𝘀. 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁, 𝗺𝗮𝗺𝗶, 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗺𝗲..."

"𝗝𝗔𝗭, 𝗜'𝗠 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡' 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗦 𝗪𝗘 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞. 𝗜'𝗗 𝗕𝗘 𝗔𝗟𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗𝗬 𝗗𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗜𝗙 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗗 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡' 𝗠𝗘." Teja chuckled, adjusting her breasts in her black spaghetti-strap body-con dress, as Jazmyn giggled and Teja playfully rolled her eyes at her as if she could see her, pushing her brown silk-pressed hair behind her shoulder while she took in her appearance.

(A/N: pronounced 'TEA•JUH')

Teja's hair was styled in a classic side part as it flowed down her back and stopped in the middle of it, a gold 'T' necklace sitting around her neck while two medium-sized gold hoops rested in her ears. her wrist held a gold bracelet that her boyfriend Clifford had given her for her birthday last month and her left ankle held a golden anklet with a heart on it while her lips were glossy and sparkling with lipgloss and she ran her fingers down her dress to smooth out the ruffles in it, her slightly chubby fingers running over her pudgy stomach while she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror.

plus-sized or not, she looked good, and not even a hating ho could deny that.

"i'm sorry, T, i'm just so excited! i can't wait to go out and celebrate this promotion, i'ma get lit as fuck." Jazmyn smiled as Teja chuckled and gripped the hem of her dress, pulling it down a bit so it wouldn't expose her goodies.

"trust me, i know that feelin'. now can i get off the phone and finish gettin' ready?" Teja asked, raising a brow at the house phone, as she rested her hands on her hips and heard shuffling before hearing Jazmyn's voice.