method man | 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗕𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗼𝗻

"𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗯𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺. 𝗶 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗱𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗶𝗱. 𝘂𝗽 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁, 𝗶 𝘄𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝘁..."

"𝗖𝗟𝗜𝗙𝗙, 𝗜 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗘 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗬𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘." Alayna whispered, gripping the man's biceps, as Clifford chuckled softly and cupped her chin in his hand, lifting her head to meet his eyes.

"you say that every time, 'Layna. and every time, you always end up in my bed." Clifford chuckled as Alayna stared up into his mischievous eyes before shaking her head, looking away from him to contain herself.

"it was a mistake, Clifford. it wasn't supposed to-" Alayna's sentence was cut short by feeling Clifford's hand against the waistline of her shorts, his eyes staring dead at her while he slipped his fingers into the comfort of her panties.

"i know you don't love him more than me, Alayna," Clifford chuckled, running his tongue over his lips, as his eyes scanned her body, "shit... your body doesn't. i know that fa'sho'."

to say Alayna had gotten caught up was an understatement. she was practically stuck between a rock and a hard place. and i'll explain to you why.

before Alayna had gotten a boyfriend, she and Clifford used to be flings. they met at a nightclub, had a few drinks, and the rest is history. one thing that drove her to Clifford each time was how addicting his sex was. it was like he knew all her sweet spots. he knew what felt good to her and what didn't, and he knew what could make her orgasm on the spot, and it drove Alayna wild - dick-matized, if you will.

Alayna got a boyfriend 3 months after her and Clifford's doings, and she informed him of this so he wouldn't think she was ghosting him. everything went peachy and smooth like butter on toast after that. Clifford took their "breakup" well and didn't reach out to her after she told him about her new relationship because he respected her boundaries.

however, everything went downhill after Alayna's boyfriend introduced her to his friends.

you guessed it already, right? well, if you haven't, Clifford was one of Alayna's boyfriend's friends, and when the two saw each other, it brought back memories. memories of their times together. but, Clifford and Alayna played it off and acted like it was their first time meeting, despite the numerous times Clifford's had the woman screaming his name.