method man | 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡. 𝟐

- it took me a while to think of how i could write a part two for this, ngl. enjoy tho! ☠️🤎

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗠𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗬𝗼𝘂" 𝗯𝘆 𝗗𝗼 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗲 𝗳𝘁. 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝗻𝘆 𝗣

"𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗖𝗮𝗱'? 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗼 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗲, 𝘄𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵

"𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗺𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗿𝗶𝗱𝗲, 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸𝘀𝗲𝗮𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗖𝗮𝗱'? 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻' 𝘂𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗗𝗼 𝗢𝗿 𝗗𝗶𝗲, 𝘄𝗼𝗮𝗵 𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗵..."

𝗽𝗿𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗼𝗻 "𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵"...

"...S-Silas..." Nylah moaned softly, looking into the man's eyes, as Silas groaned a little before biting down on his bottom lip.

"yeah, baby?" Silas grunted softly, making Nylah's brown face flush a little, as she gently squeezed his hands and bit down on her lip

"i... i love you..." Nylah whispered, a small whimper falling from her lips, as a small smile crept onto her face and Silas stared at her for a few seconds before smiling back at her, moving his lips down to hers while the lovers engaged in a slow and loving lip lock.

and there it was. their feelings out in the open and exposed. no longer having to hide how they felt due to whatever internal reason, and it felt great. their lips moved in sync as Nylah moaned in his mouth, her bottom lip resting between his plump pair while he tugged at it gently. letting go of her now swollen lip, Silas's eyes opened and met hers, a soft chuckle falling from his lips before he pecked hers.

"I fuckin' love yo' ass too, girl."

𝗡𝗬𝗟𝗔𝗛 walked through Lovell House with her backpack on her shoulder as she twirled a strand of her hair on her manicured finger and occasionally adjusted her cardigan to avoid any creepy comments on her body, searching for Silas's dorm room.

Nylah was finished with all her classes for the day, so she wanted to see if Silas wanted to get something to eat with her. she hadn't seen him all day, so she hoped that he wasn't too busy.