allen iverson | 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞.

- requested by my boo notapradagurl 🫶🏾

- read her books! she's so dope! ❤️

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗟𝗶𝗹' 𝗕𝗶𝘁" 𝗯𝘆 𝟱𝟬 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁

"𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗮 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗻𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹, 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁. 𝗶 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻 𝗮 𝗹𝗶𝗹' 𝗯𝗶𝘁..."

"𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗣 𝗬𝗢' 𝗚𝗔𝗠𝗘 𝗨𝗣, 𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡!" Majesty exclaimed with a laugh as she dunked on Allen, hanging from the hoop with a giggle before dropping to her feet.

"oh, you got skills, huh?" Allen laughed, picking up the basketball, as Majesty giggled and playfully shrugged, watching her man dribble the ball while she adjusted her gym shorts.

"i learned from the best, didn't i? now, c'mon and make it hot, boo. we both tied at 19. after this, we can go home." Majesty smiled a bit, wiping her forehead clear of sweat, as Allen passed the ball to her and Majesty passed it right back to him, the couple checking the ball while Majesty made her way over to him to block him from shooting.

Majesty and Allen were at an indoor basketball court to help Allen practice for his next game. this court was actually how the two met and how their relationship sparked. one time when Allen went here to practice with his friends, he saw them get dunked on by Majesty, which is what caused his sudden interest in her. how could a girl dunk on 3 men so easily? from that moment on, Allen started to pursue her.

that was only 6 months ago, and the two still practice together just like they did before, especially when Majesty had free time. Majesty was a nurse at their local hospital - and she'd even nurse Allen's injuries whenever he got hurt in the court - and whenever she had free time, she'd be helping Allen practice, be present at his games, cook him dinner, and sometimes she'd even run the shower for him or she'd run him a nice bubble bath when he was sore after his games.

she was always questioned by Allen why she didn't try out for the WNBA, but she always responded by telling him that taking care of people was something she love doing since she was in high school. sure she played basketball in middle school and high school and was even nicknamed "Majic" by her coach - which was on the back of her letterman jacket - but being a nurse was something that she just couldn't shake, so she focused on that instead.