tyrin turner | 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞.

- requested by my sweet girl -THATONEGIRLY 🤎

- read her books! she's one of my favs!

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗟𝘂𝘃 𝗨 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿" 𝗯𝘆 𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗝

"𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆, 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘆

"𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘀𝗮𝘆, 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗻𝗮 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗶 𝗴𝗼 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘆. '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗰𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗻𝗼𝘁..."

"𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗖𝗧𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗬 𝗚𝗢𝗜𝗡𝗚. 𝗜 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗'𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗫𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗧𝗢 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟 𝗦𝗔𝗬 𝗡𝗢." Bobbi chuckled, watching Bianca get dressed for her date with Caine, as Bianca let out a soft huff and looked over at her best friend from her bathroom.

"i really don't wanna go, but if it's enough to shut him and O up, then i'll go through with it." Bianca shrugged, picking up her silver hoop earrings and placing them in her ears, as Bobbi let out a soft chuckle and shook her head at her, knowing neither of the men would shut up if Bianca didn't go out with Caine.

Bianca and Caine had been broken up for a good three months, and her reasoning behind the sudden breakup was that she felt that Caine had changed on her. he went from telling her good morning every day to hardly ever being present in the morning. he went from telling her she was beautiful every day to barely noticing whenever she got her hair and/or nails done, and if he did notice it'd be days later. he went from holding her while she slept every night to staying out nearly all night doing lord knows what.

he went from being the best man Bianca had ever been with to being just like her exes.

Bianca had suspicions that Caine was cheating, but she knew how men reacted when they got accused of infidelity, so she asked Bobbi, who was dating O-Dog and who also had problems with him hardly being there at night and in the morning. the reason why Caine was hardly present in his relationship was that he was out running the streets with O. Bianca didn't have a problem with him hanging out with O, but he could at least come home and spend some time with her.