devanté swing | 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐨𝐫.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗦𝗼 𝗔𝗻𝘅𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀" 𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻', 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻'

"𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻', 𝘄𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗼𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗳𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶'𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗻'..."

"𝗞-𝗖𝗜, 𝗠𝗢𝗩𝗘, 𝗗𝗔𝗠𝗡! 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗚𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡'!" Kaliya huffed, pushing Cedric away from her, as Aaliyah and Dalvin laughed at the two and Kaliya bucked at Cedric, making him jokingly squeal before moving away from her while the young adults made their way down their college's corridor.

(A/N: pronounced 'kuh-lee-yuh')

Kaliya and her friends were late for class because they went to get lunch and they stopped a little too close to class time... as always. they didn't rush to go to class since they were already late. they just talked and ate until they decided it was time to go... after 5 minutes that is.

"now when i pull that government name out on yo' ass, you gon' look at me crazy." Kaliya threatened, making Cedric snicker, as she adjusted her backpack on her shoulder and flipped Cedric off, making their friends laugh at their antics.

"yeah, yeah, shut yo' ass up and go in that classroom. you know Professor DeGrate's waitin' fo' that ass." Cedric teased, making Kaliya go quiet before she smacked her lips, as Aaliyah and Dalvin instigated the situation, letting out "oohs" while Kaliya groaned.

"girl, if i was you i'd be grateful to have a fine-ass teacher like that, those don't come very often. but hey, that's just me." Aaliyah chuckled, making Kaliya send her glare, as Aaliyah snickered at her and watched the girl roll her eyes.

"i don't give a damn if he is fine, he's fucking annoying as shit, 'Liyah. he's a pain in my fuckin' ass." Kaliya huffed, rolling her eyes, as the four friends stopped walking and stood next to their classes, Cedric and Dalvin standing by their classrooms while Aaliyah stood next to Kaliya at Professor DeGrate's door.

"now think about what you just said... you just called the man fine, Kali." Dalvin chuckled, raising one of his sculpted brows at her, as Kaliya paused, realizing what she said before smacking her lips.

"oooooh, she think he fineeeeee." Aaliyah and Cedric instigated, making Dalvin laugh, as Kaliya rolled her eyes and flipped all of her friends off, gripping the doorknob of her professor's classroom.