devanté swing | 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞.

- not even gon' front, i missed writing about this light-skinned ass mf. 🤭

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲" 𝗯𝘆 𝗔𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗮 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗮

"𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗼𝗿 𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻', 𝗼𝗿 𝗶'𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁

"𝗶'𝗺 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗺 𝘂𝗻𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱, 𝗼𝗿 𝗶'𝗺 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗻', 𝗼𝗿 𝗶'𝗺 𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁..."

"𝗜 𝗧𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗬'𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗜 𝗗𝗢𝗡'𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧𝗜𝗘𝗦." London complained, sitting on her bed with a mug, as she looked up at her friends with her arms and legs crossed, knowing they'd still drag her out of the house no matter how many times she said no.

London wasn't a party girl. in fact, she practically hated them. she hated the sexual party games like 'Spin the Bottle' and '7 Minutes In Heaven', she hated the loud music with raunchy lyrics, she hated being hit on by the drunken teenagers, and she hated witnessing drunk teens act like they were born and raised in barns. London wouldn't consider herself a goody two-shoes because she's done a few things here and there, but a party girl?

she most certainly wasn't that.

"c'mon, 'Don, you gotta come with us! it ain't a party without our quiet girl!" Amira whined, sitting down beside London while Angel did the same.

"right! girl, our trio ain't complete without you!" Angel chimed in as London looked between the twin sisters and huffed, pushing her black and red mid-back length butterfly locs out of her face and facepalming herself.

"sometimes i question myself why i became friends with twins." London muttered, earning in sync giggles from Amira and Angel, as the two girls stood up from the bed and grabbed London by her hands, pulling her up from the bed while Amira pulled her over to her closet.

"besides, how we all cheerleaders and you the only one that don't like parties? where yo' school spirit at?" Angel added, her face contorting into one of confusion, as Amira giggled and opened London's closet, looking over all her clothes with her hands on her hips.

"we gon' find it for her, Angie. all i gotta do is look through this closet."

"okay, big reveal... ta-da!" Amira smiled, pulling London out of the bathroom, as Angel looked up at the two and squealed, clapping her hands while she smiled.