d'angelo | 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐝.

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗨𝗻𝘁𝗶𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗱 (𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗗𝗼𝗲𝘀 𝗜𝘁 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹?)"

"𝗶'𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝘁... 𝗶𝗻 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘀 '𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲..."

𝗧𝗜𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔 wrapped her arms around D'Angelo's neck as the couple engaged in a heated lip lock, his body towering over hers while they fell back onto their bed. a faint moan fell from Tianna's melanated lips once she felt D'Angelo's teeth gently tug at her bottom lip and she wrapped her legs around his waist, pushing at his leather jacket with her dainty palms, as D allowed her to remove the item, shimmying himself out of the material and tossing it onto the cold wood floor.

pulling away from the kiss at once, the couple's lips sat swollen and a string of saliva rested on their plump pairs as they panted softly, their lust-coated eyes boring into one another while they stared each other down. Tianna propped herself up a bit and her face grew closer to D'Angelo's as she removed her cropped leather jacket from her body, tossing the material to the floor while she wrapped her arms around D's neck and pulled him closer to her.

"make love to me," Tianna whispered, her tone low and laced with greed and lust, as she cupped his face in her hands and stared into his dark brown pools while the male stared back, seemingly under a trance, "give it to me, D."

smashing his lips back down onto hers, D'Angelo wasted no time gripping the straps of Tianna's black spaghetti-strap dress as he pulled the fabric down her body, releasing her C-Cup breasts from their barrier while he maneuvered the dress down to her hips. she wanted him to make love to her? well, she's definitely gonna get it. gripping the hem of his plain black tee, Tianna tugged at the cotton shirt, gesturing for the male to remove it, as D'Angelo temporarily parted from the kiss and replaced Tianna's hand with his own, grabbing the shirt and pulling it over his cornrows as he threw it to the ground.

Tianna's eyes marveled over D'Angelo's muscular frame and she bit her lip at the sight as she placed her hands on his torso and ran her fingers over his abs, looking into the man's eyes while he leaned back down to her and attached his lips back to hers. Tianna felt D'Angelo grip her dress for a second time and she raised her hips as the male slid the item down her body and removed it, tossing it to wherever it could land. the sound of Tianna's heels crashing onto the floor aired out into the room as she kicked them off her feet, moaning faintly at feeling D'Angelo's tongue collide with hers.

the kiss quickly turned into a sloppy french-kiss and Tianna gripped his tatted biceps as D'Angelo reached down between the two and gripped the belt buckle of his jeans, unbuckling his pants while Tianna helped him remove the material from his body. D's v-line and his boxers were revealed, the print of his hardened member evident in his boxers, and the two were down to their last pieces of clothing, which just so happened to be the only piece restricting them from being body-to-body.