larenz tate | 𝐧𝐨𝐭 '𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐭.

- another filler chapter.don't take ANYTHING in this chapter seriously. ☠️

𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴: "𝗖𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆" 𝗯𝘆 𝗠𝗲𝗴𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗲 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻 & 𝗗𝗮𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵

"𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝗲, 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮, 𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲

"𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲, 𝘀𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝗲, 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗮𝘁 𝗺𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝗺𝗲, 𝗶𝗳 𝗶 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮, 𝗵𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲 𝗺𝗲. 𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁, 𝘀𝗹𝘂𝗿𝗽, 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸. 𝗳𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝗲, 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗴𝗮 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁..."

"𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗜𝗡𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗢 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗢𝗧 𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝗕𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗡' 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗟' 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗦." Leah spoke, raising a brow at the woman on the couch, as Mia looked over at her and smacked her lips, her fingers gently toying with the hem of her crop top.

"he be fuckin' with me, not vice versa. i ain't allowed to respond back?" Mia retorted, earning a laugh and playful eye roll from Leah.

"y'all only do all this arguing 'cause y'all wanna fuck and you know it." Leah laughed, making Mia raise a brow at her.

"who said i didn't know it? he can't handle all this fo'real, i'd overstimulate his ass." Mia shrugged as Leah's brows raised before she let out a shocked laugh, raising her hands in defense while she walked away from the couch.

"a'ight, now, i'on wanna hear all that. what you do with that cooter ain't none of my business," Leah chuckled, making Mia laugh while a smirk crossed her lips, "however... once you get the dick, i wanna know all the details, and i mean all of 'em. i wanna know all the positions, if he gave you some hickeys, if he hit yo' spot-"

before Leah could finish her raunchy sentence, the doorbell rang, cutting her off and making Mia laugh.

"go get the door, yo' nigga here." Mia laughed, nodding her head towards the door, as Leah playfully mugged her and walked to the door, unlocking and opening the door while she looked at Caine and O-Dog.