The Things You Make Me Feel

The aftermath of Vegas' release from the coma ward.

Or basically,

Their first consensual time.

[note: Venice is non-existent right now cause I felt that they need their alone time]

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

-Pete-

I was sitting in the car with Macau and Vegas as Nop drove us.

Vegas got discharged from the hospital room today so we were on our way back home.

After the fight between the two clans, Vegas lost his rights as the minor family heir. Khun Korn had allowed him to keep the minor family house for himself in return for handing over the business.

He signed everything without a problem and it made me feel sorry for him. Vegas had worked hard to follow in his father's footsteps and now when Khun Khan is gone... he's left with nothing. The Theerapanyakun family is really scary in that manner.

As we reached the house, two of the remaining minor household bodyguards, excluding Nop, came out to greet us. They were the only ones left after the clash. The major clan chased and killed all of Khun Khan's bodyguards that they could get their hands on.

"Mr. Vegas, Sir, this way," they said in unison while helping him get inside the house.

I looked at the mansion in front of me. It has been a while since the last time I was here.

Memories began running through my mind. I tried to keep them at bay.

Pete, you're safe. Vegas loves you, you won't get hurt.

Macau and Vegas went to get themselves settled in their rooms and as for me, I went into the living room and sat down for a while. I needed to calm down. Everything happened so fast since Vegas' accident. I didn't have the time to think everything through. I just followed my heart.

I was reluctant to go upstairs, to be in that room, that same room that I was held captive in.

The marks on my wrists were already long gone, fainted away. So why did I still feel hesitant? Especially after already choosing him? Maybe because the situation was still hard for me to grasp. Am I really here? In this house? With Vegas?

But the second I thought of him, warmness filled my heart. I had the sudden urge to hug him so tight and never let go. It felt like he was so far away when in fact, he was just a floor above.

My legs moved even without me noticing, leading me to my heart's desire, to where I wanted to be.

❀❀❀

There he stood, organizing his shirts and pants via color and style. Uh, that neat freak.

I felt the sudden need to touch him, so I came right behind him and hugged his waist, chin placed right on his shoulder. I could feel him smile.

We stayed like this for a few moments, unmoving, just holding each other close, until he broke my hold and turned around.

With a sad expression on his face, his palm touched my cheek gently, eyes staring right into my very soul.

"I'm sorry. For everything," he began saying, "I never got to apologize for all the things I did you wrong. I crossed a line I shouldn't have crossed. I hurt you more than humanly possible. I broke you and I'll forever have to atone for it, I know." He sighed and continued, "I'm so happy you came back to me, Pete. You're my everything. I swear that from now on I'll treat you right. I just want to see you happy." His gaze was so loving and sincere that it broke me down.