Mornings

Before, Vegas could never imagine that his favorite thing in the world would be waking up next to Pete. But now? He craves it as he craves air.

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

-Vegas-

"Mhm," I hummed as I moved closer to the warm body that lay spooned in my arms. My eyes were closed as I sniffed Pete's neck, enjoying his natural morning scent. Waking up next to Pete was my favorite thing in the world; never have I ever known such happiness as this.

"Vegas..."

"Mhm..." I answered, hugging him even tighter while trailing my nose along his nape; he smelled so good that I wanted his scent imprinted in my memory forever.

"Don't tell me... are you hard?" He asked.

With my eyes still closed, I chuckled. "I have such a beautiful man in my bed, what do you expect?" I asked him as I started rutting against his ass. "I'm always hard when I'm around you," I whispered in his ear, making him shudder.

"It's too early... I'm not even fully awake yet," he protested.

I smirked. Since when was that a problem?

I suddenly felt very awake as I turned him over so his face would be in front of mine and—

"Ouch! Did you just bite my nose?" He asked in disbelief.

"Your nose is just too cute, I couldn't help it. I want to eat you up," I said while my fingers moved his bangs, revealing his beautiful chocolate eyes. "Don't pout, you only make it harder for me," I said as I took his hand and slid it into my boxers, making him touch my hard cock. "See? How can I function when I'm always like this? It's all your fault. I have to go to work soon but all I can think of is you putting your pretty mouth on my dick."

"You have to be responsible for what you cause," I added as I slowly started using his hand on my shaft.

"Fuck Pete, I love your soft hands," I moaned as I picked up a rhythm that could satisfy my burning desire. He began picking up the pace by himself so I moved my hand away, sneaking it into his boxers instead.

"Someone is excited as well I see," I smirked as I enveloped his erect cock with my palm and began moving my wrist up and down.

I could feel his hand tightening on my cock from surprise; his cheeks caught a rosy color and his bare chest looked flushed. He looked so cute that it made my cock swell even more in his hand.

"Y—you started it... your fault," he moaned.

My whole body was on fire as Pete kept moaning and jerking me off. My hand picked up the pace, making him thrust his hips and bite his lip. He let out a groan. I fucking loved it when he was being vocal and couldn't help but let himself be consumed with lust. It was so sexy.

I was getting closer, I could almost taste the climax on my tongue as Pete started kissing me, his tongue trying to invade my mouth, to which I obviously agreed.

Pete started twirling his tongue with mine, then sucking on it, sending an electric shock through my body. I wanted us to come together, so I began moving my thumb on his red slit, smearing the pre-cum around.

"Vega—"

I moved my mouth away for him to take a breath as I asked him, "Feels good?"

"Yeah."

"Are you close?"

"Yes."

"Me too," I told him as I began thrusting my hips against his hand, chasing the high. My balls were sliding against the cotton boxers, adding little jolts of pleasure.

"Pete...Pete babe... I'm coming, ah—"

Ropes of cum were shot on the sheets and on Pete's boxers and dick before Pete came undone himself, ruining his boxers and the covers.

Pete removed his hand from my cock but I kept jerking him off, squeezing some more of his sticky cum from the little slit in his head, milking him dry.

Pete wiggled from oversensitivity and swat my hand away, then he lay down on his back and took a few breaths. I did the same.

"You're the best, I missed you," I said as I got on top of him and kissed his nose.

Pete took a few more breaths before rolling his eyes and saying, "You and your sweet words. You just want to get laid, don't you?"

"Well, been there done that..."

"Funny."

"But I really miss you."

"You literally see me every day," he said, not understanding what I meant.

"It doesn't matter. I always miss you. I miss you every second of every day and I always want to be around you, with you. You're my best friend, my everything," I told him, emphasizing my last words. He really was my best friend, the person I trusted the most, the person I loved the most, the person I held closest to my heart, for years.

I let him see me, know me, understand me; I let him pick up the broken pieces, my broken heart. He saw me and I saw him; we saw each other — and it was beautiful; it made me complete.

I never felt as close to anyone before as I did to Pete, and sometimes, it even felt like he knew me better than I knew myself. I felt so lucky to have him by my side that I just wanted to hold him tight and never let go.

I could sleep better when I was with him; his presence was keeping the monsters at bay, scaring them away.

I could eat better when I was with him since he kept making us, our little unit of sorts, delicious southern food while still taking my lack of spice tolerance into consideration.

I could feel more relaxed when I was having a bad day just from hearing his voice.

I felt stronger in his presence, I felt whole.

I loved him, I loved him so fricking much that it made my heart ache and I couldn't wait to make this man entirely mine.

I yearn for you, I ache for you, I bleed for you.
Thank you for tolerating me, for always being by my side.

Pete stared at me for a few seconds before smiling. He pecked my lips.

"I miss you too."

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

Because sometimes a little "I miss you" can mean so much more :)