The Red Room

That one when Pete sees something that he shouldn't have but decides to experiment nonetheless.

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

-Pete-

Let me take you back to last year - when Khun Noo (Tankhun) decided to raid the special shopping channel.

It was just a regular ordinary day. Young master, Arm, Pol, Porsche and I finished watching Bad and Crazy when Porsche announced - "Mr. Tankhun, I've got something better for you to watch."

Noo, intrigued, let him choose.

About five minutes later "Love and Leashes" was featured on TV. Tankhun got so excited that he decided to overgo a shopping spree, buying every little thing that he had seen on this show, and more. The amount of things that he had bought was outrageous. One of the storage rooms in the main family house basically became a sex dungeon for like two hours before Kinn found out and almost killed us all.

"What a crazy bastard," Kinn said. "Out, get it all out!" He shouted before making a palm face motion, showing that he's tired of his brother's antics.

But before all of these things had been thrown out, I managed to look around. Well, especially since it was I who had to carry it all to the mansion and back. Under the pile of unopened boxes, I found a sex machine. It was a not big one. At first, I thought it was something else, but then I saw the extra toys it came along with. Shocked by the sight, I furiously blushed and dropped it down to the floor.

But one thing was for sure - I kept thinking about it for that whole damned week.

❀❀❀

Back to The Red Room

Pervert! Vile demon! Degenerate! I thought as I got closer to that thing.

I couldn't believe he kept things like that at home.

Who are you planning to use it with?? Huh?? No, you know what, I don't want an answer.

"Vegas, if there's something fishy going on I would smack you until you drop," I mumbled angrily into the empty room.

Being the curious guy that I am, I couldn't help but check out the machine. I got closer for some examination. Yes, that was all it was.

At first.

I wondered how it works. It looked like you need to add some pieces for it, like a dildo.

It also came with a cable and a remote I noticed, since all of that was lying on the floor nearby.

Should I check it out?

I was intrigued because when Khun Noo bought it, I never had the time to examine it properly.

I plugged the cable to the electrical outlet on the wall and picked up the remote. I clicked on it and saw the rod moving quickly.

Shit, I wonder how it would feel if it was inside of me.

What the hell Pete?! Calm your perverted thoughts.

I could feel myself becoming more and more like Vegas. Bastard! You always affect me!

But still... Vegas was not at home and he told me that he'll be back kinda late. So, why not?

There was a box next to the machine. I opened it up and saw some different types of dildos.