Chokehold

Pete is super horny, horny and frustrated. He wants Vegas' cock and what Pete wants — Pete gets.

**Please get me some holy water, asking for a friend**

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

-Pete-

We haven't had sex for a week and I was extremely frustrated. Frustrated and horny. It might sound funny to some people, but for us, it's really unusual. Lately, Vegas was working way too much and when he came back home, he would fall asleep immediately — it was really annoying.

I knew that he did it for our family, and to prove that he can be a good leader, contrary to his late father's beliefs... but you were neglecting your fiancée, you bastard! Who would have thought?! You, who's always horny and ready to go, suddenly take a step back?

I wanted to test his patience, to make him crazy for it, for me. I missed him.

I knew how possessive he was, so I thought of a plan I was going to make him lose his mind.

❀❀❀

"Babe, what are you wearing?" He asked me as I was almost ready to go out. I just added another layer of lipstick, so my lips would look shiny and inviting, before answering sarcastically, "Clothes."

That was not the answer he wanted to hear. He probably didn't want to fight so he just frowned and didn't say anything else, knowing that I would get mad if he said something about my clothing choices.

"Why? Don't you think I look good in that?" I asked and turned around, obviously teasing him. I knew that I looked fucking sluty: I was wearing a long white blazer, a cropped mesh long sleeve t-shirt that showed my belly button perfectly, and tight black leather pants.

His gaze followed my every move, I could feel it even when our eyes didn't meet. It looked predatory. I smiled.

"Very good," he said as he came to stand closer to me, "but I prefer you naked." His husky words sent shivers down my spine.

If that is so, then why aren't you doing something about it?

"Funny," I said and rolled my eyes, pretending to be annoyed.

"Where are you going anyway?"

"That club that opened near one of our casinos. Tay told me it's really good. Tay and Porsche are already waiting for me there... I'll see you tomorrow." I said quickly before turning around to leave.

"Wait—" he began saying as he caught my arm from behind, "—I want to come along."

"Really?" My eyes sparkled but he didn't see it. "Don't you have some work to do?" I asked bitterly.

"It can wait."

And that was how Vegas found himself in a red club — that totally reminded me of Vegas' red room by the way — watching Porsche, Tay, and I twerking on each other.

I was trying to seduce him by putting up my best moves, showing him what I had learned from that one class that I took with Porsche a year ago. He seemed to enjoy it, and when I tried to tease him by twerking on the floor while looking at him, he stared at me intensely without even blinking.

I could see him shifting on the VIP couch, closing his thighs by crossing his legs, probably trying to conceal his hard-on. I wanted to put my mouth on it.

He kept staring at me while he took some sips of his Chateau Cheval Blanc.

I suddenly felt very thirsty, so I went to the bar to ask for some water, but the second I got there, someone approached me and tapped on my shoulder, making me turn around.