Unreleased Footage

-Side Story-

-Part 2.5 of Wedding? What Wedding-

**No smut**

Nop really hates his job sometimes.

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

"So Mr. Thakur told me his surveillance cameras security password. It's the same in all of his clubs. And as I know my crazy cousin, I bet they visited them all. Check it out while I'm on my way to bring those troublemakers home."

"Yes, Khun," Nop answered as he saw Vegas walking towards the exit door.

"Oh, and don't forget to inform me if you see something... peculiar."

Vegas left and Nop found himself connecting to the surveillance cameras. It was not like he didn't know how Khun Pete was sometimes, ok? But still, seeing Khun Pete acting in this manner... yeah, he was lucky he didn't know he was being watched.

The Footage

Club Number 1

Everyone in the room was shouting 'drink, drink, drink, drink, drink' as Pete kept drinking whatever Tankhun gave him. It seemed like he lost a bet and had to finish all the alcohol that was put on the table.

He'll die at this rate, Nop thought to himself and jumped to twenty minutes later in the video.

"I'm hot, I'm too hot. The heat is killing me. Why am I wearing sooooo many clothes, Noo? Clothes are bad, really bad. I don't like clothes," Pete said as he fanned himself with his hands.

"Let's burn them," Khun said and jumped from the couch, looking like he had the biggest revelation of the century.

"Noooooo fire is bad tooooo. People die in fire. I don't like fire," Pete said as he began removing his shirt. "Stupid buttons, they're not opening," he muttered annoyed.

"Can I help?" Some guy asked, approaching him.

"Noooooooooooo. Touching is bad too. No touch," Pete said and put his hands over his body as if to protect himself.

Suddenly, Arm appeared out of nowhere and said, "I wouldn't do it if I were you. Especially if you don't want to be lit on fire..."

That made the man glare at them with a shocked expression and then leave.

"Rightttttttt. Peteee!!!!!! It's our songggggg! Let's dance together!" Arm said as he held Pete's hands and began moving him around, both dancing to 'Applause' by Lady Gaga. "That's my song toooooo," said Tankhun and joined them.

Their moves looked absolutely ridiculous to Nop. He should really teach Arm some dancing moves one day, and even Khun Pete, if he were to ask.

Club Number 2

"I came in like a wreckinggggggggg balllllllll, I never hittttttt sooo haaardddd innnnn lovveeeeeee, alll I wantedddddd was to break you wallssssss, all you ever didddddd wassssss wreck meeeeee, yeah you, you wreckkkkkk meeeeeeee," sang a half-naked Pete as he moved around the room, opening his arms wide in the air.

"You tell him!" Shouted Khun, encouraging him.

There was a pillar in the room and Pete tried to climb on it, trying to hold on to it like a Kuala would, but not managing. He fell down.

Just don't hurt yourself, because even I would be blamed later on, Nop thought.

"Hmpppp," Pete made a throwing up sound when he managed to stand up, but then a gulp was heard and nothing came out.

"Did...did you just swallow it?" Asked Pol. Pete just nodded. "That's nasty."

Arm put his arm around Pol and said, "Huh, you're talking? Like you didn't fart when Khun Noo jumped on your stomach at the previous club."

"Shhhh, we're not talking about it," he said and looked to the sides, embarrassed.

"Khun Noo, what are you doing? Get off of the table, you're spilling all the drinks!" Pol shouted.

"But I'm sleepy!"

Oh, good. It will be a miracle if they don't end up dead at this rate. Please hurry up, Khun Vegas.

Club Number 3

"Gwaenchanha? Nan gwaenchanha," Pete said, talking to himself.

[Translation: are you ok? I'm ok]

"Oh, do you know Korean, sir?" Asked one of the strippers.

"Geureom-yo!"

[Translation: of course]

"No, he really doesn't," Arm told him. "He just likes throwing random Korean words around when he's drunk."

"Abeoji, bianhaeyo," Pete said as he started crying.

[Translation: dad, I'm sorry]

"See?" Said Arm.

"Saramdeul-eun uri eommaga dae eonni in jul ar-a."

[Translation: people think my mom is my sister. FYI - this is something a woman would say, not a man]

"Yeah, I believe you now," said the man, chuckling.

"Sarangeyoooooo," Pete shouted in the background.

[Translation: I love you]

"My Pete is sooooo cute when he's drunk," said Tankhun as he took a confetti cannon and shot it in the air. It exploded all around, and some of it lent on Pete's hair.

"Confetti, yay," said Pete as he began catching it.

Children, we're dealing with children, thought Nop as he shook his head. At least Arm is normal —

Nope, that thought was erased from his mind as he saw Arm joining Pete in collecting all the fallen confetti.

"Do you want to see a magic trick?" Asked some newcomer.

"Yes! Show us!" Everybody said in unison, forgetting about the confetti.

Yeah, I'll pass. That's enough nonsense for today, thought Nop and closed his computer.

Good luck Vegas in dealing with... that.

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

Just a little add-on.

Pete, Pete, Pete... you're adorable.

The final chapter of 'Wedding, What Wedding' will be uploaded sometime in the next 2 days.