The Day Before

-Side Story-

-Part 1 of Wedding? What Wedding-

**No smut**

Pete just wants to relax the day before his wedding. Really though, is it too much to ask?

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

Pete couldn't believe it. He was getting married. Tomorrow! He never thought that a person like himself would even get married. After he started working for the Theerapanyakun family he was sure that he would die during some mission... but guess what? It didn't happen and he even scored himself a hot, crazy, and rich husband-to-be on the way. Ah, the mysteries of life.

"What are you thinking about?" Vegas asked him as he snuggled against his chest. "Mhm just about how happy I am," replied Pete.

Just a few hours prior to that, he had entered a room full of rose petals and balloons. Pete would never admit it, but he really liked balloons; they made him remember his mother. Although he almost couldn't remember her face, he still had a vivid memory of her bringing him balloons on his birthday; it was a week before her death.

But obviously, Vegas knew about Pete's love for balloons, how could he not? Was there even something that he didn't know about his beloved Pete?

The minute they started dating Vegas began to analyze him as he did with everyone, but only this time, he cared. He cared so much about Pete that he wanted to know every little thing about him; he was afraid to fuck up like before.

Vegas kissed Pete on the tip of his nose, untangled himself from him, and went downstairs, leaving Pete who partied with Porshe all night to rest some more.

Apparently, Porsche wanted Pete to go out and celebrate his remaining days as an unmarried man, so he got him so wasted that he began speaking Korean with the bartender, not caring that nobody understood him.

And it was not like he really knew Korean you know, but with the little Korean he picked up from watching those Korean dramas with Tankhun, he could already converse a little bit. Or a least that's what he thought. It didn't matter though, nobody understood the words he was saying anyway.

Vegas was greeted by Macau and Venice who wore matching panada pajamas. "What?" Asked Macau when he noticed Vegas staring. The latter grinned. "Oh, nothing, you two look cute. This outfit totally fits your mental age, little brother."

"You shit—"

"No cursing in front of the child," said Pete as he entered the kitchen and sat down on one of the stools.

"I thought you're going to rest a little bit more," said Vegas.

"Nah, I'm fine," Pete assured him.

"Papa, what does 'shit' mean?" Asked Venice in wonder.

"That's what your uncle Macau is, a little shit—"

"Vegas..." Pete interruped.

What? I say the truth and nothing but the truth, said the look he gave to Pete.

Pete looked at Vegas and gave him the stink eye. "It's nothing little bird, your daddy and uncle sometimes like to act out."

Vegas rolled his eyes. "Little panda, have eaten breakfast yet?" He asked. Venice shook his head. "That uncle of yours can't do anything right," Vegas said as he opened the refrigerator and took out some eggs, milk, and flour; he began preparing an omelet for everyone. In the meantime, Macau sat on one of the chairs and made Venice sit on his lap; Pete started cutting some vegetables and fruit.