The Family Ring

-Special Chapter-

Vegas wants Pete to stay. Forever.

**No smut**

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

Vegas, Pete, and Venice visited Pete's grandparents in Chumphon. It was a beautiful southern island filled with joyous people and spicy food.

No wonder Pete grew up to be an amazing human being, Vegas thought.

But what Pete didn't know, was the fact that his lover begged his grandmother for the permission to marry him. Not that it was a difficult task to get her blessing, since grandma Jei already viewed Pete as Vegas' "wife".

The minute the latter had promised to take care of her grandson's needs and provide him with unlimited supplies of food, grandma Jei immediately agreed.

The plan was for the proposal to take place on the island, with all of Pete's loved ones; Vegas had asked for grandma Jei's help with arranging a cover story.

She was supposed to call Pete a month after their visit to tell him that she was sick and needed him to come and see her.

After hearing this, poor Pete almost had a heart attack and rushed straight to visit.

Before his departure, Vegas managed to catch him. He looked at him with worry and asked to tag along, saying he couldn't leave his lover alone in that situation. Since Pete himself didn't want to be alone if something bad happened to occur, he agreed.

Everything was going according to the plan.

They left Venice with the main family and got ready for their arrival to the island.

After their first visit, without telling Pete, Vegas had bought a beautiful beach cafe next to the former's grandparents' house, located only 100 meters from the sea itself.

His men organized everything and filled the cafe with beautiful decorations: flowers, balloons, pictures, rose petals, etc. They invited famous Thai chefs that were supposed to cook marvelous southern dishes, just as Pete liked.

The whole main family and their most loyal bodyguards arrived before vegas and Pete. Venice was held by Thankun, both wearing weird but cute-looking suits.

This time there weren't any islanders waiting for the couple's arrival.

When they arrived ashore, Pete went looking for his grandma, concern written all over his face.

"Grandma! Grandma! I'm home, where are you?" Pete shouted.

"Pete sweety, come and help grandma Jei, I seem to have some back problems these days," the old woman said.

The couple went to help the elderly woman climb the stairs. She seemed happy to see her grandson's future husband again.

"Petey, I need you to go and get some curry paste for grandma, it's for today's dinner. You can get it from the cafe near the Suwannarat family resort. Take your husband with you," she said teasingly.

Pete blushed but didn't show any signs of disapproval of her word choice.

Before they entered the cafe Pete noticed that the lights were off.

"Weird, isn't there supposed to be some employee that can help us now?" Pete asked confused.

"Let's just turn the lights on and see what's going on," replied Vegas.

And the second they did, a "surprise!!!!" Was heard throughout the room, followed by a lot of people entering the cafe from both sides.

The cafe had 2 entry doors - one so people could enter from the beach itself and the second entry was from the street.