Eye for an Eye; Tooth for a Tooth

-Side Story-

-Part 2 of Mafia Wars-

**This chapter contains violence and strong language**

**No smut**

•❀──────✧❀✦❀✧──────❀•

BRRIINNG! BRRIINNG! BRRIINNG! BRRIINNG!

"Hello?"

"Vadim, I could really use your help," said Mr. Matsuda as he arrived in Russia. He was dressed up in warm clothes that covered him from head to toe; his look fitted Russia's cold weather. Oh, and let's not forget the weird-looking glasses and the cap he had on. Matsuda had to endure being dressed up funnily since he was still in hiding. Well, at least he was supposed to be.

"Is it about those people in Bangkok? I've heard they taken down Vitaly. That man was useless anyway - the good-for-nothing type of guy..." he muttered annoyed. "I don't see how this concerns me," added Vadim, the Ceo of MoscoTech.

Vadim was the kind of guy who had friends in all the right places. His company, MoscoTech, was one of the biggest tech companies in the country. And it was nobody's business if he had connections to the Russian mafia due to his blood relations or if he was laundering money faster than the average Russian man managing to say 'blat'.

"I just need a few men! That's all! C'mon man, for old times' sake," said the desperate Japanese.

"What about your men?"

"I'm supposed to be off the grid. The fucking Theerapanyakuns have some inside men. I swear I have no idea how they figured it all out. I don't know whom to trust anymore, I can't contact my men in Japan..."

"They killed my son and took the club's profits. That son of a bitch Vegas has to pay. We can't let him get away with that."

"We?"

"I mean I, but please, I'm desperate. If you help me, I'll help you get some of Dmitrii Donskoi's sunken treasure. A close friend of mine got his hands on it, and as you know, we're talking about billions here."

"Where are you right now?"

"In Russia. I'll send you the location."

"Someone will come to get you soon."

***

"What's this?" Asked one of the minor family's bodyguards as he looked at the delivery guy.

"A special delivery for Mr. Vegas," said the masked man.

"Open it. I want to see what's inside," said another bodyguard.

When the delivery guy opened it, a bluish-white porcelain vase was seen inside a bubble-wrapped package. "That's the vase that Khun Pete has ordered for the living room," said the first bodyguard to the second. "You may enter," he added and motioned him to enter the household with his hand.

"He has a strange accent, don't you think?"

"I think so too."

"I'll notify Khun Vegas."

But before anyone could make a phone call, the delivery guy pushed his hand swiftly under the porcelain vase to get the gun that was lying underneath; the two bodyguards were shot to death.