CHARACTERS (2)

In previous part we got the introduction of maternal family of bride. Now it's time to know her in laws with whom her new phrase of life is going to start.

(1) Kunti - Consort of late king Pandu along with her co wife late queen Madri, Queen mother of Indraprastha. Mother of Yudhishthir, Bheem, Arjun. Though half mother of Nakul and Sahdev no one can recognize it as her love for them is no less than her own sons.

(2) Yudhishthir - The virtuous king of Indraprastha. Kind, righteous, affectionate and selfless. As the eldest among his brothers he is the head of family. Walks along with duty and the delight of family followed by it.

(3) Bheem - Second eldest among Pandav brothers. A big foodie, this makes him adorable unlike a child. One among the best mace fighter still humble and caring.

(4) Nakul - Elder twin of Sahdev. Cheerful, free spirited, always tend to make gloomy environment light with his sense of humour. Expert in knowledge of medicines, best swordsman, best horse rider and has the ability to communicate with animals due to his loving nature.

(5) Sahdev - Youngest among the brothers. Most knowledgeable person with sheer calmness. Most pampered one for his mother, Kunti. Possesses each quality of his twin Nakul complimenting in a perfect way. But his uniqueness is to predict the future by sensing the vibes of surroundings.

(6) Draupadi - Chief queen of Indraprastha, common wife of Pandav brothers, a lady with unparalleled beauty. Her fierce nature is famous among the folk. Despite of being bold to beat she has a soft side too.

(7) Upapandav - Prativindhya, Sutsom, Shrutkarma, Shatanik, Srutasen. They are known as upapandav together. They are sons of Draupadi from Yudhishthir, Bheem, Arjun, Nakul, Sahdev respectively.

(8) Ullupi - Serpent princess, second wife of Arjun. He had married with her during his exile, and had a son with her named Iravan.

(9) Chitrangada - Princess of Manipur, third wife of Arjun. He also had married with her during his exile, and had a son with her named Babru bahan.

Now here are some side characters who are also part of the story.

(1) Dhritarashtr - Elder brother of Late king Pandu, king of Hastinapur, and uncle of pandav brothers. He was blind not only by appearance but also in the affection of his eldest son Duryodhan.

(2) Gandhari - Wife of Dhritarashtr, mother of Duryodhan and his ninety nine brothers. She had binded cloth piece on her eyes in order to share his husband's pain and inability. Good from heart, but helpless in front of Duryodhan's evilness.

(3) Duryodhan - Eldest among Kaurav brothers. Evilness was his popular identity. Self centered, egoistic, ambitious, jealous, these were some more adornments to his personality.

(4) Bhanumati - Wife of Duryodhan. She had tried a lot to rectify Duryodhan's filthy thoughts, faulty moves, but she was too helpless in this matter like Gandhari.

(5) Shakuni - Brother of Gandhari. He used to live Hastinapur as he was pledged to destroy Kuru clan for making Gandhari marry to blind Dhritarashtr. The villain of the epic.

(6) Dushashan - Brother of Duryodhan. He was just the shadow of Duryodhan. Well known as a lusty man.

(7) Bhishma - Grand father of Pandav and Kaurav brothers. Disciple of Lord Parshuram, a great warrior. He was pledged to protect the king and the throne of Hastinapur.

They are newly introduced to this story. So, character development can be found on the characters which are needed.

So readers, here's the second part of introduction

Put forward your opinion if you wish.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏