PROLOGUE

The grand palace of Indraprastha was glowing with happiness

The grand palace of Indraprastha was glowing with happiness. The voices of enquiring about the preparations, the instructions to get tasks better, the hasty yet harmonious pace of checking upon the smooth functioning all together were ensuring about the gracious moment for which all those were meant.

But somewhere an emotional outbreak was all alone at a silent corner. Though silent yet submerged in search of a surface where it doesn't had to struggle to hold the artificial serenity against the actual one. She was none other than Draupadi. Her torments at that time were neither easy on her part to express nor easy for anyone else to face straight.

"Putri!" A known voice rang in her ear.

"Putri, they are about to reach. Won't you go to welcome them?" That voice questioned being uncertain about her answer.

"Not now, mata!" She answered in short.

"But why?" Kunti lowered the pace of her voice this time.

"A better change always needs time, mata!" Kunti flashed an assuring smile, to which Draupadi reciprocated gently.

"I also believe that your try for betterment will be resulted into a best one," Kunti complimented to Draupadi making her turn to opposite side.

"My confidence lacks at some portions this time. I am not sure what my try can gain possibly," The duo sighed at the same time.

"When we lacks something destiny chooses someone to fill that," After saying this Kunti went out allowing silence to prevail in air once again.

Draupadi was following her senses which were travelling back with Kunti's statement. She remembered her wedding, the day on which promises were exchanged among her and her husbands, more than words those were through eyes.

After that day suddenly her senses halted at a particular moment. It was the time when she had started her married life newly with Yudhishthir. His truthful nature had made her feel comfortable with him always. Their friendship had bloomed in no time as Yudhishthir was a person with straight words despite of being shy sometimes. Straight forwardness and honesty, what more can be required to accept a person as friend.

Yudhishthir used to narrate about the past happy days of family to Draupadi. She was always keenly attentive towards his words.

"Kalyani, you know what makes Arjun different from everyone when it come to emotions?" She shook her head in no.

"He is sensible despite of being sensitive. Around him no one can feel that they have any kind of lack. His goodness will make you feel the gap of lacks is too short to be filled up if any day you feel overlapped by any lack," He told with content while praising his younger brother happily.

With this assurance from past she came back to present, and took a long breath as she had full believe on Yudhishthir's words.

Two pairs of eyes were looking at night sky smiling towards each other

Two pairs of eyes were looking at night sky smiling towards each other. Each others embrace was making them ecstatic more than the soothing night.

"Finally it happened which is still seeming like a dream," Arjun broke the silence which was prevailing from the time he had take Subhadra in arms.

"It had to happen. Because both of us wished this all heartily," She smiled looking into his charismatic eyes.

"Our marriage got everyone's acceptance wholeheartedly. Even you made Panchali to love you so dearly which was quite hard. Now I want to proceed towards the real accomplishment of our marriage," Understanding the meaning of his words she blushed pleasantly.

"I wish to be with you on each path of life being your peace. I will proceed with you, and will keep pacing around to ensure your pleasure when you halt at any point," He hugged her the tightest to his heart at her answer.

Sun rays were dull despite that time was early morning

Sun rays were dull despite that time was early morning. Sadness was trying to make unsuccessful attempts of hiding itself behind serenity. Pandav brothers along with Draupadi were leaving for exile.

"I am sorry, Subhi. Neither I could prevent nor protest. I am entrusting you with my share of responsibility towards our lifeline," Arjun standing in orange robes was having the last conversation with Subhadra before exile.

"Pitashri, where are you going? You aren't seeming happy for this journey. Then please don't go," A three years old boy spoke taking more time than usual as his tender age was tormenting his words.

"Either you are happy or not some journeys can't be cancelled, Abhi. I have to go. But you have to take care of your mother in my absence. You have to keep eyes on her. She needs to be under strict vigilance," The little boy nodded in obedience at his father's words.

"You are my peace, and the strength of peace is undefeated, always remains dedicated towards victory," He pecked on her forehead deeply, and caressed his son's hairs conveying the message of his departure.

So readers, here's the prologue

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Excited for next?

(3) What do you expect at the first part of this story?

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏