(30) INTERFERENCE FOR GOOD

The task which we take into our hands if someone else interferes in that our anger answers that interference

The task which we take into our hands if someone else interferes in that our anger answers that interference. But have you ever imagined that interference to be a sweet one? Can you frame the appearance of affection instead of anger to that interference? Well, it can be happened, and next turn of story is going to lead you towards the truth of these words.

Next day Bheem, Draupadi, Arjun and Subhadra left Hastinapur early morning as Hastinapur wasn't a place where they would wish to stay without any reason. They reached Indraprastha much before afternoon. When the three of them were taking rest Subhadra was busy in preparation of the day.

That day was none other than Janmastami, birthday of Kanha. Subhadra was busy in making a small hub for Kanha just like a little tent house consisting of his portraits, some fancy accessories, toys for him. All were made by her. She had prepared that according to the choice of a baby.

In evening Draupadi arranged a special veneration decorating temple of palace beautifully. She made special desserts too. Gifts were sent to Dwarka few days before the occasion, of course. Subhadra didn't send anything among those gifts.

When she was asked about the reason she answered that she didn't need to send her gift to make that reach to her brother. None further questioned her after that answer to being a third person in between siblings.

Arjun was curious to know about Subhadra's gift since that day. After veneration got completed everyone narrated about Kanha in their lives, and chatted for a long. Subhadra didn't take part in that session much actively except being a keen listener.

After dinner Arjun went to check on Subhadra thinking she must be missing her brother. Moreover after marriage that was the first Janmastami for her. He entered into chamber only to be mesmerised by the small tent house made by Subhadra.

She was staring at that lovingly with a smile. After her gift her smile acquired the turn of mesmerising him as he was witnessing that after pretty long.

"I thought to make you smile, but before me Madhav did that. It's fine. I am accepting your smile as his grace to me on his birthday," Arjun thought to himself while admiring Subhadra.

"So, this is your gift! I must say it's too fantastic," He complimented making her recognise his presence.

"Are you fine, Subhi? Missing Madhav!" He went nearer accompanied by his concern.

"Why to miss him when he's with me and can be appeared anytime I need? On this special day he is never away from anyone who loves him wholeheartedly. He may not be in front of me, but deep inside me my existence is his reflection only," She replied with a smile making him follow the exact shape and shade of her smile.

"I will visit subjects tomorrow for celebrating the second phrase of bhrarashri's birthday in which his arrival was publicly cherished in Nandgaon. That day which is known as Nand Utsav is no less than his birthday to him. Would you like to join?" He nodded at her proposal instantly like a child who was offered his favourite sweet.