LET'S LISTEN THEM

In each story we love to hear our protagonists unlike our narrators. It's the narrators who may nourish the stories through words, but protagonists are the ones to worth those words, especially when it's a historical fiction.

Here are our protagonists who are going to enter into a new phrase of life to be life partner of each other. Let's lend ears to them to know what are their feelings, expectations and motives about such a crucial phrase of life.

Let's begin with our female protagonist for whom I made the effort of penning down my thoughts on this platform.

Subhadra's POV:

Greetings to everyone who is reading my words. I am the beloved daughter of Vasudev who's the princess of Yadav clan, Yadavi. Many names I have, but the name I loves the most is Krishnanuja (younger sister of Krishn). My brothers are my world where I don't need to wish anything for me as everything is available near them more than my need. I had a blissful childhood bestowed with each kind of best anyone could ever ask.

After attaining the age of being educated I was sent to Kanyakul (a school for royal girls and aristocrats). Holding the memories of my childhood close to my heart I learned everything as per the necessity of a princess. Education is a never ending process yet I completed my course making myself ready to face life and to gain lessons from that face off.

After coming back to my mother land Dwarka I joined home affairs department to practice my learnings of Kanyakul. Everything was going in a flow till the time I met him, a mysterious sage.

My brother Krishn had introduced him to me, and I was entrusted with the responsibility of serving him during his stay in Dwarka, in our palace. I felt a strong connection with that stranger. Didn't know which string of my heart got entangled with his heart, but he always seemed me like someone came for me from far, crossing the distance of many ages, even many eras.

I realised my love for him when my eldest brother, my dau approached my family with a proposal of my marriage. Even after confessing to each other we both stood confused about our next step. My brother Krishn suggested us the idea of elopement, we followed, and eventually everything got settled, everyone in my family became agree, of course due to the intervention of my brother Krishn.

Soon we are going to get married. I didn't dream about my soulmate like the girls of my age, but I got my prince charming, one among the heartthrobs of girls at that time.

I will always preserve peace for him no matter how much challenges I need to face. I will watch his steps on harsh path, and will look into his eyes to be lost with him on the path of happiness.

Arjun's POV:

Greetings to everyone who is here to read my words even after reading such a lengthy point of view of my would be wife, Subhadra. Actually she lessened my effort of narrating more about how get united, but before meeting her in Dwarka I had my own journey.

I am Pandav prince Arjun, third one among my siblings. I have a happy family of two elder brother, two younger, one mother and my wife, Panchali. Not only mine she's wife of my brothers too. She's our common wife. For shake of our happy family she accepted to marry five of us as my mother unknowingly had ordered to divide her among us.

There was a rule of our married life if anyone interferes into the privacy of Panchali when she is sharing her year with a particular husband of hers then the one who has interfered will go on a exile of twelve years. I broke that rule in am emergency, and left Indraprastha for twelve years.

During my exile I got married twice according to the plan of destiny, but my heart was dedicated to the hope of meeting that girl once who had made me curious in her name. Who became my restlessness in afternoon with the thought that one day of my life passed without meeting her, and at the same time she was my relaxation too with the hope that next day might have the scenario of our meeting in itself.

She became both my malady and remedy during my years of exile.

I fell for her at our first meeting. Not only beauty she was bestowed with everything which my heart wished to be blessed with.

Love started to bloom in between us with it's own ups and down. She has already narrated about how we united. So, I don't have to repeat that. Soon we are going to get each other officially.

I will always prior her, my peace over any kind of pleasure in my life.

So readers, here are the words of protagonists

Hope you all like this, and it will be enjoyable for all of you unlike the chapters.

RADHE RADHE 🙏