(1) AUSPICIOUS ARRIVAL

Of more than a pleasant time, a peaceful time is easy to be chosen, but it's difficult to come into actions justifying the choice

It's tough to finish the stuff one has already in his or her plate. But rare it is on anyone's part to felicitate the time during the stuff get fixed into solutions.

"Remember our faces. We are going to show our complete appearance to all of you with the proceeding of this story," If these two statements could speak then it would have been their urge to the readers which I am presenting on their behalf.

A sapling of love had been planted with purposeful hands of time, providing each kind of nourishment to it. Yearning had been assigned the task of prompting pace. Peace was meant to be prioritized it's place among the outcomes to that prolonged yearning. It had happened so perfectly bit by bit, from the time Arjun being fall for Subhadra years long before their meet to the time Subhadra held reign of chariot to drive away Arjun along with her.

The union of Arjun and Subhadra was pleasantly unexpected for Subhadra's family. Vasudev was happy over that, it would be injustice with words to describe his state. Like each father he had too wished a suitable groom for his daughter who would love her in the way she deserved.

But the heart of a father was in discomfort with the thought that he had to trust a stranger with the responsibility of his daughter. Getting Arjun as his son in law who was his dearest sister Kunti's son had brought a great relief to him. Rohini and Devaki's state was no different from Vasudev. They both were extremely happy after identity of Arjun being disclosed.

Queens of Dwarka were swelling with happiness. Their dearest sister in law had got her love, her desired man, the thought was worthy enough to make their hearts measure the heights of sky and depth of ocean.

Shambh, Bhanu, Nishant, Ulmukh were happy about meeting their aunt keeping aside the fact that she had to bade farewell to them after a few more days. Pradyumn, eldest among all of them was happy for his aunt after knowing the whole story of Arjun and Subhadra narrated by Kanha to everyone when the news of abduction had reached to palace. As an ardent learner of war tactics Pradyumn was excited about getting a member into his family who was a great warrior.

The existed bonding between Dwarka and Indraprastha was going to be stronger with a great social ceremony, marriage. Whole Dwarka was cherishing the news, Soon Subhadra was going to tie knot with Arjun increasing strength of Dwarka.