(50) TRAVELING BACK

Proceeding sometimes present us a point to halt and to smile remembering our past journey

Proceeding sometimes present us a point to halt and to smile remembering our past journey. We all need such a time for us, to be relaxed and to be thankful towards life.

Once again annual function was going to be held in Hastinapur. Subhadra had presented Indraprastha in annual function previously, but this time she couldn't due to her advanced stage of pregnancy. Rajvaidya had strictly restricted her for any kind of journey, and Hastinapur was definitely not a pleasant place to travel for any of the members of Pandav family.

Subhadra and Sahdev were presenting the model to present in annual function.

"It's done, Bhabhi!"

"Together we did, Bhrata!"

"I hope I can present our kingdom well unlike you did last time," Sahdev was a bit anxious as he was a person who had less words to interact.

"You will do better than me, Bhrata. Presentation should be precise not lengthy to be impressive," He smiled at her as she understood what was the cause of his anxiety.

"Thanks for easing my emotion, Bhabhi!" Exchange of bright smiles was adorning their bonding visibly.

After a short Subhadra departed to her chamber. It was the time prior to dinner. Arjun came back with dinner for both of them.

"Subhi, are you fine?" Arjun caressed Subhadra's hairs then her baby bump.

"Fine always, Arya. By the way how did you know that I am tired for visiting kitchen?" She leaned towards his chest to grab more vibes of relaxation.

"It's so obvious to be tired during these days. You were preparing for annual function along with Sahdev from few days. Your schedule of having rest had been messed up. So, I can't allow you tire yourself more," He was pecking her hairs occasionally in between his words.

"I got too habituated to your care during pregnancy. You spoiled me, Arya!" She complained sweetly.

"You will have my care always, Subhi. It's not just due to your pregnancy. It's my pleasure to serve my peace," Making her sit well he started to feed her.

After some bites she too started to feed him. While feeding him she remembered the time when she used to serve him in Dwarka. Many times the urge of feeding him hit her senses, but she couldn't as they both had their own limitations to be bound within.

"Missing our old time, Subhi!" She hummed in response.

"That was such an amazing time, Arya!" She leaned towards him again. He sensed her unwillingness of having more bites of food.

"If I narrate our time before marriage then will you complete you food?" She accepted his offer instantly.

He started to narrate and fed her again. Her lips were glued to a wide smile losing their movement to his words.

"Like this prince got his peace after many years," He concluded his narration.

"And princess got her soulmate," She added her words to his, and hugged him tightly.

"Time flew away so fast. It was seeming like yesterday when we met and now after few days we are going to welcome our child," Her dreamy voice made him smile more.

"We can visit that any time like it never passed away. We can capture that time for each other, sometimes you will do for me, and sometimes I will do for you. After all that time resides in our hearts. We can get reflection of that time any time in each others eyes," His affectionate assurance soothed her to sleep.

Making her lay properly he ensured her sleep for sometimes before going to sleep providing her a protective hold.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏