(28) VISIT FOR VENERATION

Arguments don't show a cracked relationship always

Arguments don't show a cracked relationship always. Sometimes those are care for us from our persons the way they claim their rights over us. The concern behind argument has a bitter taste no doubt, but that's better than the prolonged silence which is like a slow poison to each relationship.

Subhadra tried to talk an upset Arjun to move ahead from the unpleasant point of their lives. The more she tried to talk the more he distanced himself from her. Even he had stopped keeping his bow in his chamber in night so that he can avoid interaction with her.

One fine day Subhadra got a chance to talk with Arjun when he was coming out of his personal administrative block wrapping up his work. She was waiting for him outside. In order to avoid soldiers' attention towards them he called her inside.

"Why are you doing this?" Her voice was cracked slightly making him fist his hands tightly to get control on himself at his place.

"What am I doing?" He too asked a question in return.

"Not considering me since many days," She replied even though she too wanted to ask a question in return.

"Did you consider me when you had decided to settle the issue of subjects on your own?" He asked another question pouring his disappointment out.

"The day I returned I came to know about this from the discussion of subjects who were praising your moral values. That was the first time in my life when your genuine praising didn't bring smile over my face," He revealed the incident behind the curtains to her in a cracked voice unlike her at the beginning of conversation.

"Subjects had accused me as a daughter, as a person more than being your wife. So, I decided to face that alone. If you had known all these what would have you done?" Explaining her reason she shot back a question.

"Do I intervene in your personal space? I would haven't interfered if you had told this reason. I could have stood beside you. I would have shortened my stay in Panchal at least," His words were frustrated yet well controlled.

"That exactly I didn't wish. If you had shortened your stay in Panchal then you would have hurt jyeshtha again due to me. I couldn't afford that once more," Listening her answer he was confused for what she took that step, for her satisfaction or for Draupadi's happiness.

Whatever that reason was he wasn't anywhere in that matter, this thought made him sad.

"Fine, I don't have objection anymore. I heard your reason and accepted too. Now I too want something for myself, some alone time," Without giving her any chance to speak he stormed out of that chamber.

After that day their days continued like before. He had isolated himself from happy family time in excuse of his work load and tiredness. The only thing he didn't stop was spending sometime with newborn Shrutakarma siding away his bothering.

After some days Indraprastha received an invitation from Hastinapur to visit there to get blessing of ancestors for the new born baby who became one month old till then

After some days Indraprastha received an invitation from Hastinapur to visit there to get blessing of ancestors for the new born baby who became one month old till then. Though Indraprastha was a part of Hastinapur yet all ancestors of Kuru clan had ruled on the land of Hastinapur. That land had the memories of their existences, their glory, their left over possessions. That was why Hastinapur had the privilege of being called as the light post of ancestry of Kuru clan.

Royal family of Hastinapur had urged Subhadra to join that visit as after marriage she too had to get blessing of ancestors which couldn't occur. Subhadra had denied Duryodhan marrying Arjun. That was the reason due to which no one had considered about this ritual. When situation made it's own way royal family of Hastinapur couldn't avoid that ritual which had been pending since one year nearly.

Bheem wished to join Draupadi, Arjun and Subhadra to Hastinapur considering all of their protection. Hastinapur was no more a safe place for Pandav family after the incident when Duryodhan had pushed the whole family to death gifting them a house to live which was made of highly flammable materials. It was their luck that they got rescued in the mean time.

All of them reached Hastinapur. Nothing was changed there to welcome them in a better way. Jealousy of Duryodhan, lust of Dushashan and revengeful rage of Shakuni was all same to make Hastinapur no less than a war zone to them. Despite all these they were welcomed warmly by their well wishers grandsire Bhishma, Kripacharya who was their family priest and their uncle Vidhur.

The veneration meant for seeking blessing of ancestors completed well. The next day they all had to leave. They wanted their time to be peaceful. So they were avoiding any kind of conversation with the evil trio Duryodhan, Dushashan and Shakuni.

"Bhrata Bheem, why are you so silent? You must be feeling lonely, right? After all everyone can't be as lucky as bhrata Arjun who has two wives to spend time with," Dushashan teased Bheem for his own fun.

"Sister in law Draupadi is having her year with brother Arjun, isn't it? By the way does he let her love you four brothers as much as she loves him? She is such a delight to make anyone selfish," Dushashan added more fuel to fire.

"Dushashan, control your words," Suppressing his anger Bheem warned Dushashan.

"Why to control in front of you brothers when your dearest brother Arjun had lost his control to many heavenly beauties during his exile?" Bheem raised hand to punch Dushashan.

"Bhrata Bheem!" A sweet voice stopped him.

"Bhrata, no need to consider his words to react. Resisting attack isn't valour only, but also resisting the abuse too in a wise way," Subhadra entered into the scene making Bheem take his hands back.

"Greetings, sister in law. Did I say anything wrong? Didn't your dear husband accept to be abducted by you losing his control over you?" Dushashan shifted his interest to tease Subhadra after her arrival.

"No, it was not that he had lost control over me. It was his care for his love saving her from an unwanted marriage. He had sided his glory as a warrior to be abducted by me which no warrior could do possibly. The one who has courage to leave his achievements behind what's there in this world to make him lose his control?" Subhadra made Dushashan speechless.

Arjun was hearing all those from behind. Bheem laughed loudly at that expression of Dushashan. Along with him some maids who were passing by were smiling pressing their lips. To avoid further embarrassment Dushashan left from there.

"Well done, Sister. Today you did what we brothers couldn't even since childhood. I am proud of you," Praising Subhadra Bheem laughed again.

In night Arjun thought to check on Subhadra. Hastinapur wasn't a place to breath in relaxation. Moreover she countered Dushashan defeating him in word game. After that it was necessary to be alert about her.

Arjun went towards Subhadra's chamber. His heartbeat raised after not finding her. He asked to maids, but no one knew nothing. Assuming her to be in garden he rushed to garden.

There a sight relaxed as well as surprised him.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏