(10) AT HER DOOR

Wait, not only just a word unlike other words which has vital role in our lives

Wait, not only just a word unlike other words which has vital role in our lives. Wait has it's own course to take, to go with and to be completed. Short term wait also tested our patience, but not much harshly as long term wait obviously. The waiting period will be over soon, this thought makes us excited time to time more frequently rather than the thought, when finally the waiting period will be over, in case of short term wait.

After wedding Arjun had to wait three days to spend the whole life with his peace, Subhadra. He decided to make the best use of those days knowing more about her. He knew there was no chance to know anything about her from her mothers and sisters in law. He could haven't tried any way on them, not because of their teasing, but they all were really busy with Subhadra in those days.

He didn't want to disturb them. He could haven't approached his father in law for his purpose. That wasn't decent. He didn't have any expectation either of his brothers in law. So, he had only one option, the group of his nephews.

Pradyum, the eldest one was always calm and obedient rather than being mischievous unlike his father Kanha. He had inherited Rukmini's traits in dominance. Arjun was getting vibes of Subhadra from Pradyum mostly due to his serene personality. Along with that Pradyum had expressed his interest in exploring new tactics and moves in war strategy. That was highly appreciable for Arjun.

Both Arjun and Pradyum used to have good time while discussing about war strategy. Pradyum had become a stress buster for Arjun in those three days. Pradyum along with his younger brothers Bhanu, Shambh, Nishant and Ulmukh used to listen story of Arjun's pilgrimage. In return he too used to ask the boys about Subhadra indirectly yet carefully.

"Our bua maa is a very good narrator unlike you,"

"We enjoy her company so much when she tells us a story,"

"She's the only who never denies our demand for stories, and she sketches well too during narration to make the story an interesting one,"

"The best part is she doesn't question us after saying story. It's we who question her, and she answers always,"

Bhanu, Nishant, Shambh, Ulmukh described about the favourite time with their bua maa one by one respectively.

"What more you guys do together?" Arjun asked to explore more about Subhadra's choices.

"Sometimes we play together. Sometimes we urge her to grant our wishes from our parents. They got convinced easily when she told them," Bhanu started the counting the list.

"We seek advice from her. Ask the questions hit our curious mind. Each time we ask anything she reciprocates us with smile. That's the best answer to our question, her affection at first place," Pradyum smiled remembering the way Subhadra smiles.

"We go to her when don't feel sleepy in night in excuse of listening her melodious voice. Not her voice even her humming drives us into slumber," Nishant was lost while explaining their memorable bed time.

"But now all these can't be happened," Ulmukh's sad voice entered into the conversation.

"Right, because bua maa will depart from here, to her new home," Everyone became sad at the end of Shambh's statement.

"Why don't you stay here with bua maa?" Shambh asked softly making Arjun stop from denying him immediately with the social fact.

"It's not possible, Shambh. Like this he will be away from his family. Think about his family who had been waiting for him since years," Pradyum tried to make his brother understand.

"So, is it our turn to wait for meeting bua maa?" Ulmukh asked thoughtfully making Arjun and Pradyum chuckle.

"You can consider like this, Anuj. Now don't be sad anymore," Boys nodded at their elder brother's words.

"She's really precious and adorable for everyone. She has everyone's love and respect. I too have to provide her the same, and need to take care of my peace," Arjun promised himself.

Like this three days passed

Like this three days passed. The most awaited day along with the most desired night for the couple arrived. The night which has tags like highly excited, embedded in expectations, escalator to nervousness, first night of couples.

Subhadra was getting ready for her first night by her sisters in law. Along with giving sensible advices they were having fun of teasing her. That was the time when no one would wish for any compliment. Because those compliments are the chances to embarrass you like hell.

Arjun was also having same session like Subhadra. Though Subhadra had many to tease her still Arjun was no less in earning teasing for himself. After all Kanha is enough in himself for this task.

"All the best for the new start in your life. You are handsome enough to impress her once again," Pradyum complimented Arjun on the way to Subhadra's chamber.

"Don't be astonished, Parth. He's my son after all," Kanha told to Arjun who was surprised over that fact that Pradyum teased him.

"Promises not only get exchanged during marriage. Some promises meant for this night too. Each promise can't be kept. It's better to be wise while promising rather than being pestered over the possibilities of breaking of that promise," At the door of Subhadra's chamber Kanha bade farewell to Arjun after this advice.

He knew about Arjun's heart that he was going to present some promises to Subhadra. Kanha wanted Arjun not to make any fragile promise. He wanted his friend's promise to be felicitated near his sister for forever.

The night had started, but solace had to meet it's sovereign yet who was at the door of chamber.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏