(21) THE FIRST AFTER LONG

An occasion can't be count as a single entity as it hold many chances to both the concepts, optimism and pessimism

An occasion can't be count as a single entity as it hold many chances to both the concepts, optimism and pessimism. Both the concepts try to grab opportunities for their executions within a certain frame favoured by situations in any occasion. A time like that was about to settle itself in Indraprastha in appearance of an occasion.

The occasion was none other than marriage anniversary of Draupadi and Pandav brothers. It was an ecstatic celebration for Pandav family as the marriage had a vital role in the happy time everyone was having in family. If Draupadi hadn't accepted to marry five brothers then the family which was standing being united till then would have scattered on that day only.

Arjun was expecting that occasion to cheer Subhadra's mood, and to give him any clue about her discomfort which he wanted to wipe away badly, but couldn't till then.

On the other hand Shakuni had a different motive for that occasion for which Hastinapur was invited obviously.

"Mamashri, what do you want? Can you say clearly, please?" Duryodhan asked controlling the pace of anger which was rising up over Shakuni.

"What I want that's not something to be expressed clearly, not only to you, but to anyone," Shakuni smirked over his own thought.

"Why are you so angry, my child? Please be clam," Shakuni faked concern only to provoke Duryodhan.

"How can I be calm after what you did? Why did you say that I will go to Indraprastha to attend marriage anniversary of those brothers? I denied to grandsire very before," Duryodhan blurred the fact out which was causing rise of anger inside him.

"My each move has a purpose, my child! This one too have," Shakuni swirled around Duryodhan once while speaking.

"What's the great reason behind your this move, Mamashri?" Duryodhan mocked expecting some weird plans from Shakuni.

"If we go Indraprastha then we will get to know about their administrative agendas. After returning of Arjun, and after he wrapped up his pending tasks they must have planned something to make themselves superior in the whole aryavrat dominating Hastinapur," Shakuni explained his motive making Duryodhan laugh loudly.

"I feel pity for your brain which is losing efficiency due to your age. If we have to do this then why the hell do we have spies?" Duryodhan's anger appeared back again over his face.

"Spies have their limits to last over their moves, but a fake friendly attempt has no such limits in figuring out all the secrets of opponents," Duryodhan remained silent to give a thought to Shakuni's words.

"I can't even fake friendship with them. Bearing them in front of my eyes is tough for me," Duryodhan wasn't ready to be a part of Shakuni's plan though he didn't oppose that strongly.

"It's fine, my child. You just maintain your calmness there. Rest I will handle," Patting on Duryodhan's shoulder Shakuni assured him.

On the day of occasion Subhadra was helping Draupadi to get ready

On the day of occasion Subhadra was helping Draupadi to get ready. Subhadra adjusted Draupadi's saree well being careful about her slightly visible baby bump.

"I am too happy today, Subhadra. I had celebrated many anniversaries, but this one is the first to flood me with happiness," Draupadi stated happily holding Subhadra's hands.

"It's the first anniversary I am going to celebrate with all my husbands, and most importantly with the most beautiful dream of my life," Draupadi added more withdrawing her one hand from Subhadra's hand to caress her womb.

"This function is special to me too unlike you. It's the first family function after my arrival. I heard grand sire is coming. I wished to meet him since long after witnessing arya's love for him," Subhadra forwarded the vermilion box to Draupadi.

"Arya Arjun loves grand sire so much. Grand sire's affection is one of the sensitive emotions of his heart," Draupadi filled her partition with the redness of love and happiness of that special day.

"I must take my leave now, Jyeshtha. Maids are at door to seek your permission to come in, to do the accessories of decking you up," Draupadi who was sitting without any jewellery settled some strands of her open hairs to front nodded at Subhadra.

"I expected our bonding to grow with warmth of cheerfulness, but don't know how this coldness of half hearted silence entered into our bond," Draupadi was kinda tired of the ongoing in between her and Subhadra.

After getting ready for occasion everyone came to hall which was beautifully decorated to make each eyeball still at it's very first sight.

"Really decorations are fabulous," Yudhishthir was the first one to compliment followed by everyone who were gathered there.

"Compliments accepted. Me and bhabhi have made all these together," Nakul went to stood beside Subhadra.

"Are you fine, Subhadra?" Bheem asked, to which Subhadra nodded.

"I am asking this because you had to bear a crazy person as your partner in arranging this event," Bheem cracked the joke making everyone laugh.

"Thanks, Bhabhi. As you joined him I got free from the shackles of being his partner in arranging this event," Sahdev too joined Bheem in the banter.

"And I got free from supervising the great  arrangements of my great brother Nakul," Giving each other a hifi Bheem and Sahdev bursted into laughing again.

"No need to say anything more. I don't need any of you anymore, because I have a sensible partner," Nakul too countered the duo.

"What do you mean, Nakul? Weren't we sensible who had been helping you in arranging events since years?" Bheem glared at Nakul.

"I didn't mean that, Bhrata. If you are sensing anything like that for yourself then how can I object to you even?" Suppressing his laugh Nakul told.

"It's your good luck that mata is here, or else......," Bheem muttered these words to Nakul in a dangerous way.

Before their banter could continue more guests started to arrive. Duryodhan, Dushashan, Shakuni and Bhishma too arrived spreading their own vibes in brothers to welcome them. Bhishma blessed Subhadra wholeheartedly making her smile brightly which was missed since many days. Arjun thanked the occasion in mind to grace him such a favour for which he was looking since long.

Function started and proceeded ahead, but one thing caught Arjun's attention to shift his concern over that separating him from the flow of functional vibes.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏