CCXXXI

"Disappear."

Within a matter of moments, a blinding white light engulfed the city and as the light died down, what was left was nothing more than rubble and human remains. Their bodies disintegrated and the City of Qishan, which had thousands of years of history, was reduced to nothing all due to their selfish daringness. They took an action they should've never taken and now, they had to pay the price.

"On behalf of our past relations, I was willing to turn a blind eye to it all. Your selfishness, your unreasonable demands, and your ambitions. I was willing to overlook everything and forgive everything," she landed down on the ground and walked towards the military fortress. "But," she stopped and glared up at them, her golden eyes filled with burning rage and ire fixated on them as the rukh fluttered wildly in the air, "how dare you?!"

Her magoi exploded, suffocating all those around her and eventually killing them via hypoxia. Golden lines appeared on her skin, lining all throughout her body as a beautiful, pure white wing sprouted from her back. The magoi became more concentrated with each second, eventually overwhelming and breaking the barrier that protected them.

"How dare you abduct him just for your own benefit?!" she exclaimed as a blast of lightning struck down onto their military fortress, destroying the gate instantly.

She walked through the rubble and grabbed the nearest soldier, her eyes boring into his.

"Tell me," she demanded. "Where is he?"

Looking through his memories, she soon took over his mind and killed him. Having retrieved the information she wanted, she tossed him aside, reducing all those she walked past into dust. The other soldiers desperately ran but to no avail as they were all caught up in her stampede. She was the one person they couldn't afford to anger and yet, that was exactly what they did. It's been years since she last showed herself on the battlefield and perhaps as a result of that, many started to underestimate her powers, thinking that the tales of the past were nothing but exaggerations. But, they were severely wrong.

She was a being beloved by the rukh; a double-edged sword. She could bring about miracles and at the same time, could bring about great calamity with each stride she took.

"T-The Emperor won't forgive you for this!"

"Y-You attacked us without proof...d-do you really think you can get away w-with this?!"

"C-Can the K-Kingdom of S-Sindria afford this deadly mistake?!"

"Proof?" Lucy turned her eyes on them before walking over to them, slowly turning them into stone. "It seems you've forgotten who I am. I'm Lucy Heartfilia, the President of the Heartfilia Conglomerate, the largest trading company in the world, who holds the world's economy in the center of her hands, and the Royal Queen of Sindria, a nation whose power rivals that of the Kou Empire."

Fear and dread shone in their eyes as their upper bodies were now slowly being turned into stone.

"Moreover, with my Eyes of Omniscience, I already have all the proof I need," she said and portrayed the memories and information she received into a golden ball which showed the truth of everything that had happened. "You messed with the wrong person. Now, you'll pay that price."

Completely petrified, their bodies crumbled into stone.

She moved on and though many ran away from her, some chose to resist in a desperate attempt to put up a fight but, both sides were completely annihilated without her even lifting a finger. Physical and magical attacks were useless against her and unless it was an ancient power, ordinary humans and magicians had no chance of stopping her.