Author's Note

Hey guys~

With this, "Fate" is officially complete! I'd like to thank everyone who's stayed throughout this long journey despite the irregular update schedule and the long chapters. It's been a rough and long ride with this fanfiction going well beyond 200 chapters to the point where I even needed to publish a separate book just to continue it ༼ಢ_ಢ༽. But all in all, I really enjoyed writing this fanfiction which centered around their first life. Watching them go from childhood to adulthood and how much their life changed at the end teared me up at times but, I'm glad that I finally gave an answer as to why their fates continuously repeat.

As always, Fairy Tail belongs to Hiro Mashima and Magi belongs to Shinobu Ohtaka and this is but a fanfiction!

Again, thank you for reading "Fate" and make sure to continue checking out for more fanfictions to come by taking a sneak peek of it in "♛Kirariidol Works♛"! Thank you and I hope you'll all stay safe and healthy! I wish you all the very best! (ㆁᴗㆁ✿)

(Additionally, if anyone wishes to read the series in order — though you can also read them out of order — I recommend reading it in this order: "The Divine Empress," "Together," "You're My Everything," and "The Guarded Princess" followed by the prequel "Fate" and soon, the upcoming sequel "Tomorrow"!)