20

"Can you wrap this?" Rio asks me. 

I pick up the metal sheet and examine it, "What is it?" 

"The plate to make more funny money." 

"Canadian money?" 

He nods his head. 

I grab the supplies and wrap it with the shiny paper he picked out, tying it up in a dark blue ribbon before passing it back to him. He thanked me with kiss before heading off to drop off the package. 

"Alrighty then..." 

I help Rio unload his car with the supplies the housewives would need to make the money. I haven't been to the shop since everything went down with Lucy... it's weird being back here. I follow him down the short staircase and through the back door where Beth was waiting, alone. She looked a little shocked to see me. I always found it weird that she chose to always meet with him alone, and yet she does everything to betray him...

Rio places his arm full on the table, before grabbing mine from me, sending me a wink. I don't stop the smile forming as I move around him to sit at the tall table. 

"What's all this?" Beth asks. 

"Ink, chemicals, paper." he says. 

"The hologram is polymer." 

"One-stop shop. Everything you need." He takes a seat beside me.

"Why are you making it so easy?" 

"Cause you bitches made it so messy." he retorts. A little laugh forces its way out before I could stop it. 

"What happens when I gotta wash it?" Beth grows annoyed. 

"Don't worry about it." 

"Where am I suppose to do it? Duty Free? Time Hortons downtown? They take Canadian?" 

"You don't have to." I could tell he's growing more and more annoyed, but Beth keeps pushing. 

"What about my cut?"

"What about it?" he leans on his hand. 

"Does it come in loonies?"

"Elizabeth." he snaps, placing his head in his hands, frustration radiating off of him, "All you have to do is print and drop." 

I see a shadow moving outside and nudge him a little bit to warn him. He takes a glance at me, then the door.

"Your husband's here." he states.

I look to my left and there stood Dean as the door shut behind him. He looked shocked to see Rio sitting across from Beth. And confused when he saw me. Clearly, not knowing who I am, but from Rio I knew of him. Rio sends him a little wave before resting his chin back in his hand. 

Dean holds a set of car keys in his hand "Just need to... trade cars." 

"Now?" Beth's eyes becoming watery. 

"Thought we'd hit the road early for, you know...-"

"Oh! Kenny's game, yeah." she stands up walking over to her bag, beginning to dig through it. 

Rio clicks his tongue at the other man a couple times telling him "You're not suppose to be here." 

"Yeah, neither are you." Dean says. 

A laugh erupts from Rio telling him, "Nah, man, I mean, it's not gonna be good for anyone when the cops come." gesturing towards the ankle monitor. 

"I'm within range. It's low battery."