Chapter 11

"Crap, crap, crap!"

A part of you really thought that it was all a dream.

The very real situation of what happened yesterday flooded back into your mind. The warm body pressed to your back was another note of the night's events.

~Last night~

Hotch pulled back to rid himself of the jacket, and you moaned when he started leaving kisses on your neck. You're still trying to get him to shed his clothes. He tugs at his tie, sliding it out of his collar. He pulls back to gaze at you. Now that he's separated, you seem to gauge what's about to happen. He can spot the uncertainty.

"S-Sir we.." 

You aren't sure what to say. You felt like you've already crossed a line.

Hotch takes a step back. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"I was the one that kissed you, Hotch."

He knows that, but it still feels as though he's responsible. Maybe being honest about his feelings was the wrong choice. He knew how much you loved doing this job, helping people. Nothing would hurt him more if you were to leave because of his moment of weakness.

You don't need to read his mind to see the doubt he shows. You're responsible for this chaos now. You can tell he's about to put a stop to it. Maybe give you another apology and walk away. You step forward before he can, and this kiss is a lot slower. Passionate. His brows furrowed, and he returned the kiss. When you part, you gulp.

"I want this Hotch. I don't want to think about the consequences. For once I just want to feel. "

"I don't want you to do anything that you'll regret later."

"I won't regret this."

You lean back in, and it's almost impossible to resist. The feel of your hands running down his chest, your scent invading his senses. Maybe you had powers that went beyond mind reading. It sure felt like you had him under a spell. He pulled at your robe, and it slid open. No he had easier access, and when he saw the short little silk nightgown, he was positive he wouldn't be able to just walk away. His fingers graze your shoulder as he pulls back. He's admiring all he can, and you whine.

"Hotch please."

He never thought he'd enjoy the sound of you begging for his touch this much. You pull him to the direction of your room, removing layers as you go. By the time you get there, he's discarded everything but his slacks, and his hand is on your thigh as he pressed you to the wall, kissing you as if you'll disappear if he closes his eyes. The door opens on its own, and he lifts you up, stepping inside. Partially waddling over to the bed, he helps you out of your nightgown. Once you're free, you reach for his belt. He holds back a moan of his own as you pull it right out of the loops, dropping it to the floor. Your gaze is fully hazed, and he can see the flush of your cheeks. You're nervous. Guiding you to the bed, you lay back. He stands over you, finally freeing himself of the remainder of his clothing. Your blush darkens, and he smiles as he climbs on top.

"Are you nervous?"

"N-No! I'm a grown woman. I-I do know what sex is you know!"

"I have no doubt about that." His hand slides between your legs and you gasp. Hotch smirks.

"You're wet."

"W-What...do you expect.."

You huff out. He's definitely teasing you. This time, the kiss is a lot hungrier. This moan is significantly louder, and when he rocks into your body, you paw at his back. He angles himself just at the right moment, and the second he enters, he has no choice but to break the kiss. It's like a shock to his system. And from your heavy breathing, it's the same for you.

"A-Aaron..."

It feels incredible. It could be that your senses have heightened due to your powers. Or maybe you've just dreamt about this before. He thrusts forward, and you let out another desperate cry. Hotch finds a steady rhythm, all the while leaving kisses along your neck. You're unable to do much but moan under him. You always expected that he was an alpha in the bed, but now you can fully confirm it. Every movement his body makes, has its own reaction. He links his fingers with your own, as his movements become more determined. You're a mess of sounds under him as he has your hands pressed softly into the mattress.

"Everytime you look at me, smile at me, it's like I can't help myself..do you have any idea how hard it is to want you...even when I know I shouldn't.."

You whimper. This entire time you'd convinced yourself that your feelings were one sided. It kept you safe. You enjoyed that you could lean on Hotch the way you couldn't with other people. Now finding out that he'd been fighting his desires as much as you, it was surreal.

"I was so jealous.. by the way you seemed so relaxed around Clark. I wanted to be the only one." Every word that is whispered into your ear has a heightened reaction on your body.

"I want to hear you say my name."

"A....Aaron.."

"Louder.." 

He coaxed. Those words were followed by a thrust, and you let out a scream of his name. He grins, picking up the pace.

"That's it..scream for me." 

His purposeful thrusts continue, and you're unable to keep in any of your pleasured sounds.

They bounce off the walls of your room.

Your mind tunes back into your predicament.

"I'm screwed."

That you were.