So.... About that.

Wilbur froze, staring at the road. Phil smiled at him. "Yes, you do need to explain that, don't you?" He said.

Wilbur glared at him. Addison flinched "I'm sorry! You don't have to explain anything it's okay it-"

"No." Wilbur interrupted. "I..... I do need to explain that. There's a park right up the road. Let's stop, eat, and we can chat."

Addison sat in silence as they drove to the park. Wilbur led Addison to one of the benches and Phil grabbed the pizza. "So." Wilbur said.

"So." Phil repeated.

"WilburSoot is..... a.... Persona, of mine." Wilbur answered.

"Persona?" Addison asked.

"Alright, I'm making this easy because this is dumb." Phil laughed. "Me and Wilbur stream as Minecraft players on an internet place called Twitch. A lot of people watch us.... Oh, and Wilbur also makes music and writes songs so...."

Addison was staring at Wilbur. "You're kidding."

"N-No." Wilbur stuttered.

"How many?"

"How many what?"

"How many followers?!" Addison exclaimed. "Are you like small or bigger I don't know a lot of celebrities but where are you?"

Wilbur laughed. "I don't know. About a million or so." 

"A million!?" Addison gasped out.

Phil laughed. "Wil, why don't you show her a video or something? Before she has an aneurism."

Wilbur pulled out his phone. "Here. My Minecraft Social Experiment The Button."

"That's you!" Addison cried, looking up at Wilbur. "Wowwww."

Wilbur laughed, putting his phone away. "I'll show you more later, for now, let's eat."

"You better!" Addison cried. "That's insane!"

Wilbur smiled. "Alright, we got cheese, pepperoni, and Hawaiian."

Wilbur loved watching Addison as she discovered the different flavors. She chose cheese at first. "That is good!" She exclaimed with her mouth full. Wilbur laughed, and Phil grinned, loving watching them. 

"Alright. Let's get going." Phil said when they'd all finished their pizza. 

Wilbur got in the car and frowned. "Addison, if you don't know what pizza is, I'm assuming you don't know what ice cream is either."

Addison frowned. "No???" She said. 

"That is a tragedy and you are fixing it now." Phil commanded.

Wilbur laughed. "TO THE ICE CREAM!" 

Later that night, Phil knocked on Wilbur's office.

"Addison's playing Solitaire and she has an obsession. You need to have a vc with Tommy. Apparently ignoring him for one day is, and I quote, 'unacceptable'." Phil smiled. "I love that gremlin."

"I know." Wilbur sighed. "I'm on it."

He called Tommy on Discord. "HEY BITCH WHAT'S UP?!" Tommy yelled.

"Are you streaming?" Wilbur asked. 

"Nope. Editing. Bored out of my mind but editing." Tommy grinned. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I've been calling you alllllllll dayyyyyyy."

"I'm sorry." Wilbur laughed. "You're such a clingy gremlin."

"I ain't clingy bitch." Tommy laughed. "Anyways, where were you, seriously?"