Dream meets Addison and.... You'll see

Wilbur was online with TommyInnit, Badboyhalo, and Dream, editing a video, when Addison walked into his room. He took off and unplugged his headphones. 

"Addison?" Wilbur asked. "It's ten at night. What are you doing up?" 

Addison had tears running down her face. "I can't sleep." she whispered. "It's too loud." 

Wilbur ran over, out of frame. "Who's Addison?" Dream asked. 

"It's okay." Wilbur promised. "Is it the storm?" 

Addison nodded. "It's so loud." she whispered. "It's so so loud." 

She'd woken up to a loud bang of thunder, and immediately panicking. She'd been afraid of loud noises for a while, since one of her oldest houses yelled at her a ton and banged glass bottles against walls. She hid under her comforter, holding the blanket she'd stolen from Wilbur and never given back. It was yellow and he hadn't realized yet. She'd stayed there for a few minutes, flinching every time thunder shook the house. She cried. 

Finally, a massive shock of thunder scared her so badly she couldn't help but run to Wilbur's room. "Wilbur!" she cried. 

"It's alright." Wilbur promised. "Why don't you come hang out with me and the boys for a little bit?" 

Addison nodded. "Can I?" 

Wilbur waved him over. "WHO THE HELL IS ADDISON?!" Dream was screaming. Bad was trying to explain, and Tommy was laughing at the chaos. 

Addison smiled when she got into screen "H-Hi." she said. 

Dream went silent. "Why the hell does Wilbur have a kid?" he demanded. Wilbur had forgotten he hadn't been online when he announced Addison to the group. He'd been having a 'family emergency' and didn't give any other details. (In other words, I'm lazy and thought this would be funny) 

"Who the hell is that?! Who the hell are you?! What the hell is going on?!" 

"Language!" 

"He said hell Badboyhalo, fuck off." 

"LANGUAGE TOMMY! DON'T SWEAR IN FRONT OF THE KID!" 

Wilbur laughed. "Addison, meet Dream. Dream, this is Addison." 

Addison waved quietly. "Hi." Dream said. Then he got extremely close to the microphone. "Who is the child?" he demanded. 

"This is my adopted daughter." Wilbur explained. 

"YOU'RE WHAT?!" 

Tommy laughed. "Yeah, Wilbur's got a kid." he said. "Although why he has a kid is beyond me. But she's really nice and I KNEW HER BEFORE YOU!" 

He started laughing, dancing on screen. "I knew her before you! She likes me morrrre! I knew her before youuuuuuuu! I knew her before youuuuuuuuuuuu!" 

"Tommy please stop." WIlbur said. "Look she's just freaked out about the storm and we were wondering if she could hang out with us." 

"Sure." 

"YESSS!" 

"Awww of course muffin." 

"So.... Addison." Dream tried. "What.... How old are you?" 

"I'm tenish." she answered. 

"Tenish?" 

"We don't know her exact birthday." Wilbur replied. "So.... Tenish." 

"Okay......" Dream sounded concerned. "And please for the love of gods why the hell did anyone give Wilbur a child?" 

"I like Wilbur." Addison replied. 

"And quit swearing in front of the child!" Badboyhalo reprimanded. 

"It's alright." Addison promised. "Wilbur and Phil swears all the time." 

"Snitch!" Wilbur whispered just as Badboyhalo shouted "WHAT?!" 

"Yeah!" Addison smiled. "And Tommy told me to tell you that you're a bitch boy when I see you." 

She said it so plainly and clearly, like she was completely innocent. Dream wheezed so loudly and Wilbur was drinking water so he spit that everywhere. Badboyhalo started screaming at Tommy, who was dying in the corner from laughter. 

Wilbur looked at Addison. "Don't say that." But he was smiling. 

When everyone finally, finally calmed the fuck down (Sorry BBH) Dream asked Addison if she played Minecraft. 

"Uh.... A little? I'm not very good." Addison answered. 

"LET'S TEACH HER!" 

Wilbur laughed. "You already tried, Tommy. She just needs a bit more practice. She'll be Techno level eventually." (Now I'm rereading this and hurting)

"But she'll never get to my level." Tommy said. "No one can get to my level of awesome." 

Addison smiled. "Alright Tommy." she said with a grin. 

They logged onto Hypixel since "Addison needs help with parkour more than anything." -Technoblade. 

Addison played a few rounds, then gave the controls to Wilbur. She was sitting in his lap, and her head drooped. 

Wilbur smiled and grabbed a blanket from a nearby chair, wrapping it around Addison. He felt her breath even out and smiled, plugging in his headphones so Tommy and Dream's screams wouldn't wake Addison up. 

"Guys, she's asleep." Wilbur said, pointing the camera down so they could see Addison. 

There was a chorus of "Awwwwww." from the group. Wilbur got a Discord message. 

Crowfather; Go to bed! I can hear you. 
DID TOMMY CHANGE MY NAME AGAIN

Sootboy; Okay okay. 
Yeah, he changed mine too. 

Wilbur sighed. "Alright. I'm getting texts from the big man. I gotta go to bed now." 

"Nooooooo!" Tommy wailed. 

Wilbur laughed. "Yeah yeah. I don't wanna get in trouble with the big man. G'night guys!" 

He left the discord call and laid Addison in her bed in the other room. He noticed that a yellow blanket, one he'd been looking for, was balled up on her bed and smiled, covering Addy with it. 

"Good night, Addison." he whispered. 

Hey.......

I couldn't even finish the Techno video. I'm so saddddddddddddddddddddddd

He will continue to live in this story and not have cancer. On another note, this AU doesn't have Covid, so that's also a bonus.

My heart just goes out to his family. Rest in peace Technoblade. I hope God hesitated. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

You are sosossosososososososooooooooooo loved!

-ThatMidnightStormyboi