You want to be happy? Too bad.

Let's see... Tw; Blood, death, car crash, drunk driving, throwing up, detectives, hospital, my innability to stop when it comes to angst. 

By the way, I got a new chromebook and this one's spacebar doesn't work that well (There's a part of it that doesn't space if I click it) So sorry for errors...

Addison was in the family room doing homework while Wilbur was streaming. She wasn't allowed on his streams if her homework wasn't done. Wilbur had finished about a half hour ago, now he was editing a video. He couldn't help but feel that something was wrong. Addison was fine, her stitches were fine, Wilbur just had this strange foreboding feeling.

Wilbur sent the Sleepy Bois a discord chat. You guys are okay, right?

Thebloodgod; As far as I know.
Did you send a hitman after me?

Thegremlinchild: Im fine y

Thedadza; Me and Kristen are okay is something up?

Thepsychopathicmusicman; I just feel like something's wrong. I've already checked on Addison, twice and she's fine. I just feel like something's wrong. Like something's happened.

Thebloodgod; Uhhhhhh... Creepy.
I recommend murder.

Thedadza; Just try not to dwell on it, okay? You and Addison will be alright. If both of you are fine, who else could have been hurt?

Thepsychopathicmusicman; Yeah, you're right. I should probably just let it go. Y'all are fine and we're fine. Who else could it possibly be?

------------

Addison woke up with a massive pain shooting through her head.

She whimpered. For some reason, she felt very strange. Very warm and her balance seemed off, making the room seem tilted. She'd been fine when she went to bed, but now she was desperate for some water.

Sweat ran down her face, particularly near her cut. Addison stumbled into the bathroom, grabbing a cup and filling it with water from the sink. She lifted it to her mouth and gulped it down.

Instead of making her feel better, the water made Addison feel worse, causing her stomach to flinch in an odd way. Addison sat on the ground and curled into a ball whimpering. 

Addison oddly felt sick to her stomach. She laid on the ground since it was cold and she was not. Her stomach made a weird noise, and she felt it heave. Addison ran to the toilet, throwing up. 

"Addy?" Wilbur ran in, throwing on the light and making Addison close her eyes, gagging. "Holy shit..." he whispered. 

Addison opened her eyes and saw blood. She slowly stopped trying to throw up her insides, and Wilbur let her lean back into him, wiping her mouth. "Addy..." he whispered. "I think you ripped the stitches." 

"I don't feel good." Addison mumbled. 

"I know.... Let's get you to the hospital." 

"I don't wanna go to the hospital." Addy whispered. She was honestly acting like a child. "I don't wanna daddy." 

"You have to!" Wilbur said. "You're bleeding." 

"I am?" Addison asked. "Where daddy?" 

"Your head." Wilbur was concerned. He grabbed a towel and pressed it against the bleeding gash. "Hon, come on. I'm going to pick you up and get you in the car, okay?"