Hospitalll

Okay, chapter songs are just the song I'm listening too while I begin a chapter. 
Chapter song; You dreamed a Dream- Dream- knights of endale 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVX8xmnShY

After hours of tests, waiting, and hoping for news on Addison's condition, Wilbur was told he could leave the hospital. 

Of course, he didn't exactly have anywhere to go. Addison was still here, still unconscious. His house wasn't completely burned down, but the kitchen was going to be destroyed for a while. Wilbur simply sat in the waiting room, unsure of what to do. 

Wilbur then realized his phone was vibrating. He'd ignored the messages, the texts, everything. He was quite numb, unsure of what to do now. If Addison died, he'd be lost forever. That kid had become his daughter, his life!

The contact read Philza/Dadza/Bigman/Crowfather

"Hello?" Wilbur croaked, his voice still sore from the smoke. 

"Wilburwhyhaven'tyoubeenansweringyourphoneI'vebeencallingandcallingyoueveryonethinksyou'redeadandwe'reallfreakingoutIjustlandedfrombeingcalledthatyou'reinthehospitalbecauseapparentlyI'myouremergencycontactwherehaveyoubeen?!"

"I...." Wilbur broke down, sobbing. 

"Wilbur?" Phil asked. "I'm at the hospital. Where are you?" 

"I-ICU halls." Wilbur answered. 

Phil was there in minutes. "Wilbur." he murmured. "Wil.... Where's Addy? What happened to Addison?" 

"She- she- she-" Wilbur sobbed. "She passed out in the ambulance. There was a fire and she got so burned and I'm scared." 

"Are you hurt?" Phil asked. 

"Just mild smoke inhalation. I'm fine." Wilbur replied. "It's just- Addison- she's hurt- and-" Wilbur broke off, sobbing. 

Lol Fireborn just came on by Deriva!!!

"I know." Phil murmured. "Listen. You take care of Addy. I'll take care of the public, who is currently freaking out. I just need your phone."

Wilbur handed it to him. "Password's Addy's birthday." He murmured. Phil hugged Wilbur. "Are you going to be alright?" Phil asked.

"I.... I just need Addison to be okay." Wilbur replied. "She's in surgery getting skin tissue replaced or something." He wiped his tears away. "I'm so scared." He whispered.

"I know." Phil said. "You just focus on Addison." 

In fifteen minutes, Phil had a tweet out on Wilbur's account. 

Hey guys, sorry about the quick end to my last stream. Trying to make sure my house wasn't on fire, lol... Anyways, I'm okay but my kitchen got... a little destroyed. So for a while I can't be home because the house smells like TommyInnit lit off a firework. 😆 Anyways, I'll be missing the next few streams. Sorry!!!

Almost immediately after the tweet was out, the Dream SMP chat went nuts. Everyone was asking if Addison and Wilbur were okay, in their own way. 

Phil nudged Wilbur, snapping him out of his daze. "Yeah?" Wilbur asked, his voice small. 

"What do you want me to tell the SMP?" Phil inquired. 

"I don't care." Wilbur shrugged. He looked so out of touch with what was going on. "Tell them the truth, I guess." 

Phil nodded. Addison's in the hospital. he wrote. 

WHAT?!!!!

Kitchen lit on fire. Wilbur's fine. Addison's been severely burned though. She's in surgery.