Look at who got sick of fluff!

Mc head canon cause I've been doing these and they're stuck in my head; Dream is super jumpy because of the manhunts. He has constant paranoia and that's why he said he doesn't sleep on the SMP. He doesn't like standing still and he doesn't like being snuck up on. He once held Sapnap against a wall because Sapnap startled him, before Dream realized who Sapnap was and where Dream was. 

Why the hell does my brain do this?

Tw; ableism/low self esteem, being a burden, me venting about school, bullying

I missed having a tw list

————————

"Addy? You want to go to the park?" Niki asked, looking over at Addison, who was still in her pajamas. 

Addison shook her head. "No thanks."

"Or... we can go see a movie?" 

Addison shrugged. "Not really in the mood."

"How about... we take Tommy and other out to ice cream? We can get some and... I don't know... eat in the car and do something? Go to the zoo or... something?"

"No thanks." Addison turned back to her sketch.

"Or... you can tell me what's wrong?" Niki demanded.

"Nothing's wrong." Addison denied. 

"Really?" Niki gave her a skeptical look. "You hardly ever leave the house and when you do it's for a doctor's appointment or PT. Now, what's going on?"

Addison shrugged. "It's.... It's nothing. It's nothing."

"Addy..." Niki said. 

"It's nothing!" Addison cried. "I don't want to talk about it!"

Niki was taken aback by her tone, she seemed super defensive. Clementine noticed and tried to help calm Addison down. 

Niki sighed, bending to Addison's level. "Addison," she repeated. "What is wrong? Talk to me. The only thing that you could possibly tell me is if you murdered someone. For that you tell Techno-"

"I just don't want to be a burden!" Addison cried. 

Niki was shocked. "What?" She demanded.

"I just... I don't wanna be a burden to you or anyone..." Addison sighed.

"What do you mean?" Niki demanded. 

"Like... bothering you or Phil... or Techno... because I'm useless and I need help with everything and-"

"Addison, stop!" Niki cried. "Nononono no no! Look at me!" She cupped Addison's chin in her hands and forced the little one to look at her. "You will never never never be a burden to us. Never!!! You are special and amazing and sososo great! Please. Please don't believe that. I love you just how you are, we all do. You don't have to run fast or be super strong for us to be a burden to you."

"I just... every time I have a seizure or age regress or you have to help me or something... I just feel useless."

"Oh please." Niki said. "You're eleven years old! You don't have to be useful. And you did not choose to be this way. We are all happy to help you, okay? We all love you so so so much, and you're amazing. Okay? Please believe that I would never never never consider you a burden, and no one else does either!"

Addison sighed. "But I don't... I don't do anything."

"Like I said, eleven years old. What the hell would you have to do?" Niki demanded. "You are perfect perfect perfect. Okay? We love you just the way you are. Promise promise."