Physical Theropay

Addison went to her first round of physical therapy a few days later. She hated it so much. But the SMP was supporting her when she went in, and when she came out. Also, Nihachu, Badboyhalo, and Tubbo all realized there was a gift shop and.... they raided it. 

"Okay okay okay. How about if we agree on one stuffed animal to give to Addison?" Bad asked Philza. 

He rolled his eyes. "Fine fine. You can go. Ranboo, Skeppy, go with them." 

The two nodded and followed, Ranboo still wearing his mask. "So... What animal are we getting her?" 

"Ooh! How about this one?" Bad grabbed the massive giraffe they'd seen in all gift shops. 

Niki sighed. "Does Addison even like giraffes? No way. What about..." She grabbed a slightly smaller seal. "This?"

Tubbo frowned. "I don't know if she'd like that. How about... the ram plush!" Tubbo ran over and grabbed it. "Ooh! Or this hedgehog! Or the squishmallow or-" 

"One, Tubbo." Ranboo interrupted. 

"But I can't decide!" Tubbo replied. "There's this frog, or this dog, oh my goodness there's another dog! It's a husky! He's so cute!" 

"No way!" Niki protested. "I'm telling you, the seal!" 

"I wanna buy her the giraffe! Ooh, no! Or the ducky! Awwww, look at this ducky!" Bad grabbed both. "Skepppppppyyyyyyyyy?! Can we get her both?" 

"No Bad." 

"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Why??" 

"You promised. One plush. And y'all need to agree." Skeppy and Ranboo exchanged a look. "Why did Wilbur ever get a kid? We can't even manage you guys." 

Bad and Tubbo both sighed. "Okay. Hoowwwwwwwwww about we get one plushie each? Then she can have three instead of just one! And we'll see which one she likes best!" Bad grinned. 

"You guys agreed to get one." Ranboo reminded him. "Why not just keep it simple? Teddy bear she can snuggle. Bing bang boom done." 

Bad frowned. "The teddy bear is kinda cute..." he said. "Okay. I change my vote from the giraffe to the teddy bear. At least this she can snuggle." 

"No way!" Niki said again. "Seal!" 

"Ram." Tubbo said firmly. "Ram." 

"Just pick one." Ranboo begged. "One!" 

"I'm getting this one!" 

"Well, I'm getting this one!" 

"Fine. You two are adults, and that's just fine. You have money, you do that!" 

"Fine." 

"Fine." 

"Fine!" 

"Wait what?!" Skeppy and Ranboo cried. "We said pick one!" 

"Well, we didn't listen." Niki grabbed the seal. "Let's go." 

"Ooh, look! A colorful llama!" Tubbo smiled. 

"One!" Everyone shouted. 

Tubbo sighed. "Fine fine fine. I'll get the llama. I think she'll like all the colors better anyways." 

"Well, she likes fluffy, doesn't she?" 

"Anything fluffy." 

"I feel ignored." Ranboo stated. 

Tubbo frowned. "Don't feel ignored Boo! I just don't wanna do what you say right now. I'm still hearing you!" 

"Not sure that's any better..." Ranboo sighed. "Fine fine fine. Get your plushies." 

Everyone paid for their own. "Wait you guys!" Niki cried. "What about Wilbur? We should get something for him!" 

Skeppy and Ranboo exchanged a look. Bad grinned. "Everyone spread out! Find a whale. He likes whales!" 

Everyone finally agreed on something, even if it wasn't exactly what Skeppy, Phil, and Ranboo wanted. Niki found a small fat whale, and they got that as well, running upstairs. 

"Wait!" Phil cried, running after them.

The five burst into Addison's room. "Look what we got!" Bad shouted. 

Addison looked up. Wilbur was sitting next to her, and she was crying. Tubbo immediately ran over. "What's wrong? What hurts?" 

"Tried to stop them." Phil whispered. 

Addison sobbed again, and Wilbur rubbed her back gently, hold her close. "Shhhh." he whispered. "She's just.... Physical therapy was rough." 

"It hurt so bad!" she sobbed. "And the burning hurts worser than it ever did and I just can't take it anymore! Why does it all have to hurt?!" 

Wilbur let her sob again into his shirt. "I'm just so sick and tired of all of it hurting!" she cried. 

"I know..." Wilbur murmured. "I know it hurts Addison, but it really is helping. It is." 

"Don't I deserve it though?" Addison asked. "I am the one who started the fire." 

Wilbur stiffened and Bad gasped. "No!" Wilbur cried. "No! Addison, look at me! Look at me, Addy." 

Addison looked up at Wilbur. "The fire was an accident. You are not a pyromaniac, and you did not start the fire! It was all an accident, and nobody here blames you, but yourself. Please don't blame yourself for this." 

"I know it wasn't my fault.... but I still feel bad." 

"I know." Wilbur sighed. "But I promise you it wasn't your fault. Why don't we just blame the stupid cakes." 

Addison giggled. "Okay. We'll blame the stupid cakes." she said. "This was all their fault." 

"That's right. And promise me you'll never think that you deserve any form of pain? You don't! You never have and you never will!" Wilbur looked at Addison dead in the eyes. "Promise me, Addy." 

"Okay. I promise." 

"Good. I love you so much, I could never imagine you blaming yourself." 

"I love you too daddy." 

Bad grinned. "Awwww! You guys are such cute little muffins! Look what we got you." 

He gave Wilbur a small bag, then held the big one. "Hey, we both got presents." Wilbur grinned. 

"We figured you may need a little pick me up, both of you." Niki smiled. She had gotten really attached to Addison, since she was one of the few females in the group. "Hope you like it. We all got you something." 

Bad first gave Addison her teddy bear he'd gotten her. She smiled from ear to ear. "This is so cute!!!" she smiled. "Thank you so much Bad!" 

She wasn't really able to use her hands much, and just sort of squished it in her arms. Next, Nihachu gave her the seal. Addison's jaw dropped. "There's more?! This is adorable! Thank you so so so much Niki! I love it!" 

Niki smiled gently. "You're welcome." she replied. 

Finally, there was Tubbo's rainbow llama. He handed it to Addison. "It's so colorful!" she shouted. "I love it! You guys are amazing! Thank you so much!" 

They all grinned. "Of course! We just wanted you to know that we love you." Tubbo said. 

"These three were looking for a reason to get into a gift shop." Phil said. "It was horrible to watch." 

Addison laughed. "Well, I love it. Thank you guys!!!!" 

-------------------------------

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

Sorry it's a bit rushed lol. Trying to give you guys something. Hey, I made it to a thousand words, so...... shush it. 

You are loved!

-TheMidnightStorm

ps; I'm sorrrrryyyyyyy about having to republish this chapter. I have an OC named Storm and was really tired when I wrote this so I kept accidentally writing her name lol.... Anyways thank you for correcting me. I don't have an editor so... here we are.