😆

Hey look! It's all of you!

I redrew a meme and made it Tommyinnit. 

I'm now doing a sir billiam one. 

------------------

"DAD!" Addison shouted.

Wilbur woke up with a start, sitting up quickly. "What???" he looked around, so confused. 

"Why aren't you up?" Addison demanded. "You're supposed to drop me off at school today, remember?" 

"What do you mean?" Wilbur asked. "Addison?" 

"What do you mean what do I mean?" Addison exclaimed. "School! The place I'm legally obligated to go to by the government! Are you trying to ruin my perfect record?" 

"You don't have a perfect record," Wilbur murmured. "You've been sick multiple times." 

"I've never been tardy," Addison argued. "Until now. Get up!" 

Wilbur was still so confused. "But... what day is it?" he asked. 

"The day you make me late!" Addison cried. "January 6th." 

January 6th? Wilbur thought. "C'mere," he said. Addison stood next to him with a sigh. "You're real," Wilbur whispered. "You're alive." 

"And you're freaking me out," Addison replied. "Of course I'm alive. We celebrated my birthday two days ago. Remember?" 

Wilbur put his hands on Addison's shoulders, pulling her in close for a hug. "Dad, are you okay?" Addison asked. "Are you having a midlife crisis? Do I need to call Phil?" 

"It's okay," Wilbur murmured. "It was all just a dream. A nightmare. You're safe." 

"What was the dream?" Addison asked. 

Wilbur smiled. He remembered now. Yesterday had been Sunday, and the SMP had all flown out after celebrating Addison's birthday. The house was a mess but both brunettes agreed to save it for later, being too tired to clean up that day. They'd put on a movie and Addison fell asleep, Wilbur putting her to bed before crashing for eleven hours. 

"It was... crazy," Wilbur whispered. "You died." 

"Oh well that's lovely," Addison grinned. 

"But..." WIlbur looked around. "It all felt so real..." 

"Please," Addison rolled her eyes. "I'm like the blade, I don't die." 

Wilbur laughed. "Addison... I hope you know how amazing my life has been ever since you found me." 

Addison nodded. "I do." 

"You have made me the most happiest I could ever be," Wilbur continued. "Everything you do makes me so so so proud, and I can't imagine my world without you." 

Addison looked down, smiling and almost in tears. "I love you dad," she whispered. 

"I love you Addy." WIlbur gave her another hug. 

--------------Later that day-----

Wilbur was on a call with Phil, Techno, and Tommy. "You know what I think?" he said randomly. 

"You do thinking?!" Tommy exclaimed. 

"Shut up, you," Phil rolled his eyes. " What's up Wil?" 

"I think we should move in together," Wilbur announced. "All of us on the SMP. We already know the fans would love it, Addison would be ecstatic, and I think it would be fun. People like Ranboo or Dream wouldn't have to face reveal if they didn't want to, we wouldn't care. I just... I think we should do it." 

"Why this sudden idea?" Phil asked. 

Wilbur frowned. "I don't know... I just... had a crazy dream about it last night." 

Techno laughed. "Yeah, the orphan told us. She said you cried." 

"Addison!" Wilbur exclaimed. 

"Well you did!" she shouted back. "I was scared you were going through some midlife crisis or something!" 

Wilbur sighed. "I just... I think it would be fun." 

"I'd be completely down," Phil shrugged. "I'd have to talk to Kristen, but I think she'd be down as well." 

"I'm in!" Tommy shouted. 

"Sure, why not?" Techno shrugged. "We'd just have to talk to the rest of the SMP, but I'm sure they'd be down." 

"Really?" Wilbur grinned. "That's so sick! Let's do it!" 

----------------- A month later

Wilbur drove up to their new house. "Excited?" he turned to Addison. 

Her mouth was agape. "Wow... It's so big!" she exclaimed. 

Wilbur laughed. It was, and three stories. Only affordable because everyone was pitching in with rent. But then again, it was housing everyone. 

And he did mean everyone. Dream, Sapnap, George, Bad, Skeppy, Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Techno, Phil and Kristen, Sam, Puffy, Nihachu, Connor, Punz, Schlatt, Charlie, Purpled, Ponk, Callahan, Antfrost, and Hannah. They were all going to be living together. 

"I call top floor!" Addison shouted, racing into the house. 

Wilbur laughed, following. For some reason, he couldn't get that stupid dream out of his head. It had just felt so real. Kind of like the multiverse marvel thing Addison was obsessed with. 

He heard a loud crash from the kitchen. "Addy?!" he shouted, running in. 

Addison was lying on her back with a bunch of pots on top of her. "I was trying to get to the pizza and knocked over a box," she admitted sheepishly. 

Wilbur sighed, helping her up. He smiled, his worry disappearing. Maybe... just maybe, everything would finally be okay. 

"HEY! THE ORPHAN'S HERE!" 

After all, Wilbur and Addison had each other. 

--------------------

I've been through this feeling three times now and I still hate it. 

We're.... We're done. 

So let me explain. 

Basically, this chapter was set two days after the birthday chapter. Wilbur fell asleep that night and was super tired. He was suddenly plunged into a dream where all of his worst fears came true- i.e. Addison's father showing up and hurting her, her not having Wilbur to take care of her, her getting hurt, and of course, her passing away and what Wilbur would do without her. Then Addison wakes him up and Wilbur's super confused since the whole dream felt so real, but it wasn't. Fast forward a month and the SMP lives together because Wilbur thought it would be super great because of the dream. 

So... now they're together, and safe, and... and... and they're together. And they're done! 

This has been like, the thing I do right, everything I make up, and now... it's gone. It's done! I... I'm not crying. I'm not!

I don't want this to end...

Thank you, all of you, for everything. You guys have been nothing but amazing, and I will never be able to thank you enough for everything. All of the views, comments, votes, everything. I love you guys so so so much, and I just want you to read my other stories so we can still have the comments and I still have you guys! 

You're all so amazing, and you better know that. 

For the last time, stay safe, stay happy, stay kind. 

You guys are loved. 

-Storm (your torturer) 💙