I'M BACK

This isn't an update...

Or maybe it is, who knows?!

So we all know I'm slowww and don't pay attention. 

If you don't, yeah, I do that. 

I JUST REALIZED THIS STORY (As well as Alliums) IS OVER 10K READS!!!

HOLY SHIT I'M CRYING YOU GUYS ARE SO AMAZING THANK YOU SO MUCH I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS!!!

That's... insane. That is very insane totally and completely insane I can't... I can't... I'm not breathing... Sorry hang on. 

The people in my class are probably wondering why I'm crying, but who the fuck cares?

You guys are all super super amazing and obviously I couldn't have done this without you... You are all so amazing and wonderful and when did I start simping. 

I love you guys (platonically). You are wonderful!!!

So... do you guys want like a Q&A or something? I don't know... I'd do it if you want to, I guess. I don't really mind either way. 

WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?! 
(I know mama! But now I can't find Antonio! What do you want from me?!)

YOU ARE ALL LOVED!!!

I'll make this a chapter, why not? 

TW; dead bodies, nightmares, panicking, crying. 

--------------------------

​Clementine heard Addison whimpering. She ran over to the little girl, trying to wake her up. Clementine licked her face frantically.

Addison was having a horrid nightmare of something that was kind of twisted and weird and could never be real but it was a dream so who knew what was real???

Anyways, she was having a nightmare about the crash. It was night, her and Wilbur. The car hit, and Addison wasn't awake, but she could see her body, like she was a ghost. The person in the other car grabbed her body and attempted to drag her away. He was taking her to his car!

 Addison somehow knew that this man was her bio dad, and she didn't want to go with him; she had to make sure her dad was okay!

Then it was like her body and her mind crashed together. It was completely dark, her face was soaking wet, and someone was shouting her name. Addison attempted to hit or kick at whatever was grabbing her, but the blows she could land didn't seem to hurt or stop anything. Her body was being dragged across the concrete.

"You're- my- daughter!" she heard someone shout.

Struggling to open her eyes, Addison squinted at the sun. Above her was a man, but he kept changing, from Wilbur, to her bio dad, even a few foster parents, including the one she'd run away from. "No!" Addison shouted. "I don't want to go with you! I don't want to go! I want my dad! I want Wilbur!"

"Wilbur?" a thousand voices demanded at once. "Don't you know where he is? Don't you know what's happened? Don't you know what you've done?!"

"Leave me alone!" Addison cried. A massive shape loomed in front of her. "Let me go!"

Suddenly, Wilbur stood in front of her. But it wasn't Wilbur. It was a decomposing body- maggots and rotting flesh- that looked like Wilbur. "You want to come with me?" He- it- whatever that thing was demanded.