Doctor visit

Okay, so last night I researched probably too much about seizures to ever be considered a Wattpad writer, but it was SO INTERESTING! So now I know what the hell I'm doing (kinda lol)

Tw; Doctors... I guess?

PLEASE DO NOT USE WHAT I WRITE AS A DIAGNOSIS! I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL I AM A HIGH SCHOOL MINOR WITH NO CLUE WHAT I'M DOING AND AM USING GOOGLE OKAY!?

I probably shouldn't be using this to vent rn, but I am. I just want you guys to know that my channel and my stories are always and forever going to be a safe space for you. I will always make sure I have TW's in my stories and that no hateful comments are ever tolerated/up. You guys are free to swear, scream, call me insane names because of what I do to the characters, whatever you want. If you guys want to start naming all the different equations of Ohio (Whatever the hell that means) go ahead (Idk they did it at school). I love all of you, you are amazing and you have been amazing. This is a place for you to read and comment as you please. Some people don't exactly have a safe space, or they thought they did then it gets taken from them. This will ALWAYS AND FOREVER be a safe place for anyone to do anything (So long as it's not explicitly hurting me, or anyone else reading). I do not care, and it's always amazing to read. 

Also, you guys haven't done this yet but just in case. I think I've already said this before but whatever. Screaming at me because of what I do to characters, saying that you hate me when something bad happens, that's fine! I do it all the time (Most of you put /j anyways). However, explicit hate towards me is a dick move and not tolerated. Any racism, sexism, homophobia, or hatred of any kind towards any person is not okay, will never be okay, and is not tolerated. 

Sorry for that rant, you guys are loved, here's the story. 

------------------------

"Addy! You almost ready to go?" Phil called. 

"I'm coming I'm coming..." Addison rolled her eyes, going down the hall with Clementine trotting next to her. They'd had Clementine for about a month, and she was really helpful. Now they were going to the doctor for a welfare check. 

"Tech! You coming?" Phil asked. 

"I'm ready." Technoblade said from the front door. He sighed. "You guys are the slowpokes." he said. 

"Hey, I have an excuse." Addison laughed. "And Phil's old." 

"Hey!" Phil shouted. 

Addison laughed, wheeling out of the house before Phil could kill her. Clementine followed easily. Techno hopped into the passenger seat. "Why does Phil always drive?" Addison asked. 

"Because he's old, he has the most experience." Techno grinned as Phil glared at him. 

"Remind me again why we're going to the doctors?" Addison asked. 

"Because we need to talk about your seizures and stuff." Phil said. 

"Why? I have them. They exist. What more is there?" Addison asked. 

"We're just trying to understand as much as we can so we can help you." Phil said calmly. 

Addison sighed. "Okay." she said. 

"Phillllllllllllllllll?" Techno asked. 

"What?" Phil demanded. 

"I'm hungry." Techno said. 

"I thought you said you were ready!" Phil cried. 

"Ready doesn't involve eating!" 

"Yes it does!" Phil protested.