Transition chapter to not rush this

"Wilbur. Wilbur. Wake up, Wil." 

Wilbur groggily opened his eyes. He was curled up in one of the hospital chairs. Technoblade was over him, shaking him awake. "Come on." he said. "We have hotels now, and the visiting hours are almost over." 

Wilbur shrugged Techno off. "Not leaving without Addison." he mumbled. 

"You have to." Techno shot back. "And you really need a fucking shower, no offense. You smell like smoke." 

"Thanks." Wilbur muttered. "I'm not leaving." 

Techno shrugged. "Fine." he said. Then he grabbed Wilbur by the waist and threw him over one shoulder. 

"The fuck? Techno!" Wilbur exclaimed. "Put me down!" 

"Not until we're outside of this horrible place." Techno grinned. "Come on, we're going in the taxi." 

Wilbur sighed. "I'll go with you, just put me down." 

"Promise?" 

"Promise." 

Techno set the poor man down. Wilbur was literally dragging his feet as Techno led him downstairs. Poor guy. Techno thought. He must be so tired. 

"You've been passed out for twelve hours." Techno said when they got in the taxi. "We were worried about you." 

"I'm okay." Wilbur murmured, yawning. 

Techno watched Wilbur slump against the seat. He heard Wilbur's stomach growl. "When did you last eat?" he asked. 

"I can't remember." Wilbur muttered. 

Techno sighed, texting the DSMP chat. Wil hasn't eaten. I just got him. 

Philza/Bigman; Did you wake him up? 

THE BLADE; Was I not supposed to? 

Philza/Bigman; I wish you wouldn't have. He needs rest. 

Techno looked at Wilbur's slumped form. Yeah... Well I didn't want to make it look like I was kidnapping the Wilbur Soot. We're already risking enough as it is, with all of us being here. 

Green Teletubby; True. 

THE BLADE; We're almost there. 

When they pulled up to the hotel, Techno woke Wilbur again. "Come on." he said. 

"Mmmmmmmmm." Wilbur mumbled. 

Techno led him to his room. The other members were sharing rooms, but they got Wilbur his own. "When you wake up, we're going to get you to take a shower and eat something. Okay?" 

Wilbur flopped on the bed. "Mmkay." he murmured. 

Techno sighed. "Good night Wilbur." 

-----------------------------------------------

When Wilbur woke up, he didn't know where he was. 

Why am I not in the hospital? Why am I not with Addison? 

He walked into the hallway, yawning. He didn't know why he was still dressed in his street clothes he'd been wearing for like four days. 

"Wil!" 

Wilbur was bear hugged from behind. He turned. Ranboo and Tubbo were behind him. Tommy was clinging to his waist. "Hey Toms!" Wilbur greeted. "Tubbo, Ranboo. I... How did I get here?" 

Tommy grinned. "Techno brought you here." he replied. "Don't you remember?" 

"He was half asleep." Tubbo added. "He may have forgotten." 

"True." Wilbur said. "What about-" 

"Addison's the same. We haven't heard anything." Ranboo interrupted. "But it's okay. She's not worse." 

"Okay..." Wilbur sighed. 

"Come on!" Tommy smiled. "You're in time for breakfast!" 

Wilbur let Tommy drag him to the kitchens. The entire SMP was chattering and eating. Slowly they noticed Wilbur and fell silent. "Hey Wil." Phil said gently. "Come eat with us." 

Wilbur sat next to Phil, Tommy on his other side. "Alright, here's the deal." Phil said. 

Wilbur looked up. "If you eat something sustainable, and shower, we can go see Addison." 

Wilbur grinned. "You are aware I am a grown man and cannot be kept here?" 

"You are aware we are an SMP full of psychopaths and manhunters?" Phil smirked. 

Wilbur rolled his eyes, getting up to grab food. After he ate and showered, they went back to the hospital. 

"We're glad you're here." a nurse said. "Addison's blood pressure keeps changing. She's either conscious, scared, and trying to wake up or..." 

She's dying. 

Wilbur's eyes widened. "No..." he whispered. "No! She has to be waking up! She has to be!" 

"She will." Phil said firmly. "She is going to wake up. She is." 

"Can I see her?" Wilbur asked. "Can I see Addison, please?"

The nurse nodded. "You have to see her alone, though." 

"Okay." Wilbur said immediately. "I'll go alone." 

The nurse led him through a double door and into Addison's room. She was severely burned and her arms were wrapped in gauze over a blanket. "Addison." Wilbur whispered. He ran over to his daughter. "Addy. I'm here. It's me, it's daddy. I'm right here. I'm not going anywhere. You're going to be okay. You can't die. You're not going to die, okay? You're not!" 

Wilbur watched his daughter's face. It wasn't too horribly burned, besides a thick bandage on her cheek. Her beautiful brown hair, her fluttering eyelashes. 

Wait what?! 

------------------------------------

Cliff hanger because I don't wanna rush this or be in this pov. Kay? Cool. 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay loved. 

I almost passed out from dehydration so please drink water!!!!

YOU ARE LOVED!!!!!!

-TheMidnightStorm