Fireborn, fireborn baby!

Chapter song; Why- Derivakat- Ghostbur's song from doomsday. 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Fzy5yoFZSU

I'm delirious af cause tired. 

TW; Fire medical stuff

Addison rode the bus home with one goal in mind. 

She was going to make Wilbur a cake. 

Addison had already looked up the recipe and she knew what she needed to do. She wanted to make something cool, like what they'd seen on Kids Baking Championship. She knew they had the ingredients, and everything else. 

All that was left was to actually make the cake. 

Addison heard Wilbur upstairs streaming and decided she wasn't going to let him know she was home. Normally, if he was streaming, Addison would text him and he'd get off quickly. But this time, Addison wanted him to take his time.

Addison got to work, and didn't actually do too horribly. She made a bit of a mess, and accidentally got batter on the walls, but besides that, the batter didn't look or taste bad. 

The plan was to make a 'gravity defying cake'. In doing so, she had to make a straw with candy all over it. So while the cake was baking, Addison worked on that. Afterwards, she just cleaned up. 

Years of sneaking around for food made Addison really quiet in the kitchen. Besides, she'd checked Wilbur's stream, and he had Tommy online, meaning he wouldn't be able to hear anything. 

About fifty minutes later, after Addison was done cleaning up, she smelled burning. 

"Shit." Addison whispered. She'd forgotten to set a timer. Looking around desperately, Addison realized she didn't know where the over mitts were. Out of desperation (And the fact that the smell of burning was getting worse) Addison grabbed one of the kitchen towels and used that to grab the cakes. In her panic, Addison smacked the top of the over with her wrist. She flinched backwards, dropping the towel and the cake. 

Addison watched in horror as the towel lit on fire. She quickly filled a pitcher with water and splashed it over the fire. The fire dove back then raged forward. It seemed bigger than before, until the oven was a raging inferno. 

Addison stumbled backwards. She tried in vain to contain the fire, but it was only growing. 

Then the kitchen exploded. 

Wilbur later explained that the stove was gas, meaning the fire hit the gas tap. Addison didn't know that at the time though, and was shocked. She flew backwards, slamming into the wall. 

Pov switch 

Wilbur was upstairs streaming with Tommy, Philza, and Technoblade when the smoke alarm went off. 

Wilbur jumped. "What is that?!" Phil exclaimed. 

"My smoke alarm." Wilbur explained. He glanced down at his computer clock. 5:13 p.m. Holy shit! Where's Addison? Wilbur thought. "I have to go." he said quickly. 

"What?!" Tommy exclaimed. "Wilbur! What's going on?!" 

"Thank you so much for watching, I have to go!" Wilbur quickly shut off his stream and Discord. 

Wilbur sprinted downstairs. "ADDY!" he hollered. "ADDISON! WHERE ARE YOU ADDY?!" 

Wilbur turned, and saw the kitchen ablaze. 

The smoke alarm screeched in his ears, and Wilbur could see nothing but smoke. "ADDISON!" he screamed, choking on smoke. "ADDY!" 

Wilbur grabbed the smoke alarm he bought (Well, Phil bought and Wilbur was eternally grateful for) and started spraying the flames. Foam shot out the nozzle, extinguishing parts of the fire with a sizzling pop. Wilbur kept spraying until he spotted ADdison in the corner. She wasn't moving! "ADDY!" Wilbur hollered. He extinguished the flames threatening to burn her, and ran to his daughter. 

Wilbur picked Addison up gently, finding a weak pulse. "Addison." he croaked, his eyes watering from the smoke. 

Her eyes fluttered open. They were glazed, and tears pricked in the corners. "Daddy?" she whispered. 

Then she started crying. "Daddy I'm so sorry. I'm so so so sorry!" 

Wilbur held her with one arm, extinguishing the flames with the other, then abandoning the fire extinguisher so he could hold his daughter close. "I'm not mad." he murmured. "Can you tell me what hurts?" 

"I'm sorry." Addison repeated. "I'm so sorry Daddy. It was an accident." 

Wilbur sighed. Addison started coughing. Wilbur held her close to his chest and ran out of the smoldering house. 

There were a few people outside. A neighbor ran up to Wilbur. "Is there anyone else in the house?" he demanded. "We heard the alarms. 9-1-1's already been called."

Wilbur shook his head. "Help my daughter." he begged. 

The man lead him to a front lawn. Sirens could be heard in the distance. "We have set up places for you and your daughter to lie down." 

Addison started shaking. "I'm sorry!" she sobbed. "Please don't hurt me!" 

"I think she's in shock." Wilbur said. He laid Addison down on the blanket. Firemen and EMT's showed up. "Sir, we need you to lie down." one said to Wilbur.

 "No." Wilbur denied, coughing. "I'm okay, just help my daughter. Help Addy!" 

"Okay. We will, but we need you to lie down." Gentle hands forced Wilbur onto a stretcher, and he had to let go of Addison. 

"Daddy?" Addison cried.

"I'm right here!" Wilbur shouted. "I'm right here!" 

"Daddy?" Addison cried again. Someone shoved an oxygen mask over her face, and she tried to push them away. "I- Just- want- Daddy!" she choked out. 

"Hon, I need you to relax." an EMT requested. 

"No! I need to make sure Daddy's not mad at me!" Addison yelled. "I can't lose him!" 

"He's going to be okay. He's not mad." the EMT promised. "Can you tell me your name?" 

"A-Addison." she answered. 

"That's a pretty name, Addison. We're going to take a fast ride to the hospital. It might be loud, okay?" 

"O-Okay." Addison whispered. 

"I need you....." the lady's voice faded away. "Stay with me....." Actually, the world faded. "Drive faster...." 

Addison passed out, and finally the burning pain faded.