Sorry, sorry, sorryyyyyyy

So I realized I completely lost a chapter so I'm going to post it now. Sorry!

​Addison may have gotten very very lost.

And may have been directionally challenged.

And just generally incapable of finding her way.

And she got distracted.

And this place was massive.

Anyways, she got lost.

Trying to find her way back to Wilbur and Phil, Addison was pushing down panic. She wasn't the best with crowds of people, and just wanted to get back. How on earth would she ever find him?Tears were pretty much streaming down Addison's face as she pushed through the crowd. "Are you alright?" One person asked. Addison flinched away. They reached for her and she fled, trying to find Wilbur.

"ADDISON!"

Well, there was one way.

Addison ran towards the yelling to see Wilbur and Phil. She raced towards them. "Wil!" She cried.

Wilbur turned and met her with a hug. "Addison." He whispered.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry. I just got lost and I didn't know where you were and-"

"Shhhh. It's alright." Wilbur promised. He pulled away.

"Oh my gosh! Wilbur soot?!"

Wilbur turned and saw a different little girl and a semi older boy with her. "Me and my brother are massive fans of you and OH MY GOSH IS THAT PHILZA?!"

Phil laughed. "Hi mate." He said. "Do you guys want a picture?"

"YES!"

Wilbur smiled and let them take a few pictures. "Ohmigoshwhenmyfriendshearaboutthisthey'regoingtobesojealousthankyouthankyouthankyou!"

"Your welcome." Wilbur said. He turned back to Addison who was looking confused.

"What's Wilbur Soot?"

Again, sorry!!! 

Stay safe, stay happy, stay kind.

 You are loved!!!!

-TheMidnightStorm